Chapter 10: FRIENDZONED

You continued your schooling. You really hated it though, you would rather just sit or walk around in your house for hours doing nothing and just being plain lazy. Before you went to your university, you went for a light jog in the Han River. While jogging you hit your face on someone's chest. Your head ached and you wondered who or what it was.

        You gazed upon a handsome yet familiar face. As the visions became clearer, you saw his full features. "Taemin Oppa!" You said in surprise.

*What is Oppa doing here early in the morning? He's usually comes late to school...* *That’s the first.*

        "Hana! What are you doing here?" He questioned. "Out for a little jog" You smile. Taemin Oppa was the same age as you and attended the same university. You yourself weren’t a big fan of SHINee though. You only listen to them when you get sick of listening to all English songs.

*I still remember the first time I met Taemin Oppa*

Flashback:

       You were a freshman to the college. In your first class, you saw an empty seat next to this boy. He was rather good-looking but never really paid attention to it. As you sat down beside him, he turns his head at you.

   You kept your head down and never even bothered to look at him. The boy smiled and started talking, "Hi." He said. You didn't know to respond so you slightly nod. "What are your talents?" He questioned.

     You kept quiet and this created an awkward situation. After a while, you finally had the courage to respond. "I can sing, dance, and play a few instruments." You said shyly. He smiled, "My name's Taemin. Call me Taemin Oppa! Ara?" He said confidently. "Arraso Taemin Oppa."

    You lifted your head as you looked in his face and smiled. "My name's Ha Na. Lee Ha Na" you smiled. After your greetings both of you shook hands. He was your first friend in university.

*I know what you're thinking. I only like Taemin Oppa as a friend.*

           "So, How many girlfriends do you have now Oppa?" You teased him. Taemin Oppa chuckled and let out a sign, "They're all sasaengs." He said, "Tell me about it!" You groaned. 

You guys began running with each other. "But there's this one girl" he went on. "I thought you were gay." You stated jokingly and sarcastically. "YAH! LEE HA NA! JUST BECAUSE I GET SHIPPED WITH MY FELLOW MEMBERS DOESN'T MEAN I'M GAY." He smacked your head.  

*Ouch. I'm just joking Oppa. Chill.*

      "Fine. Taemin Oppa is a homo." You started laughing so loudly and annoyingly. "Yah! That means the same thing!" He annoyingly said. After a couple laps you guys went walking around towns catching up with each other. Since Taemin Oppa was always busy with his schedules.

      "The girl I was talking about...Her name is-" Taemin Oppa got interrupted by a loud screaming crowd of girls. "WHAT!?" You yell wanting to hear his answer. "I'll tell you later!" He yelled back.

    You took a glance at your clock and you realize school was about to start soon. So you head back home and quickly got ready to go to school. As you were in your first class of the day, you saw Taemin Oppa smiling at you. You made a poker face at him.

      As you sat down beside him, he literally poked your face.

*Um. Just because I gave you a poker face doesn't mean you really have to poke my face.*