Chapter 19: Mr. Missing

Baekhyun's Diary

Dear, Baekhyun Eyeliner's Dairy

                 A few days ago I was caught with MyungSoo eavesdropping/stalking Ha Na. I was embarrassed and I bet MyungSoo is too. Is Ha Na really MyungSoo's high school crush? Does Ha Na like MyungSoo? I'm so confused. Also I've noticed something's up with Kai, he's been acting too nice to Ha Na. He can be nice at times but this is a different kind of nice.

           Stubbornness is Kai's charm, when he likes a girl he's probably too stubborn to admit it. I can't help but feel jealous though, I really don’t know what's happening to me. Even though Ha Na is mean and obnoxious, I can't help but wondering what her soft, sweet, and cute side is.

            The fact that she's never kissed anyone encourages me. The fact that she's all alone in Korea while all of her family is abroad amazes me. It amazes me how strong Ha Na is. It doesn't seem like she cries often. She's also clumsy, so clumsy that it makes her look kyeopta.

            Ottoke? Does that mean I like her?? What the hell?? Since when? I really don't know. What if other members like her? What if other members fight because of her? I don't want that to happen, and I'm sure Ha Na doesn't like arguments and fighting. This is going to cause Chaos, but in the end you have accept things for your own good. I wonder if I'm one of the people who have to sacrifice my own happiness just so my members are happy. But EXO is my life, WE ARE ONE.

           I can't just- UGHHHHHH. WHYYYYY!? Why are you making me feel this!? Do I really like Ha Na? Ever since the first time I met her in the rain, I thought I can love her. But I thought she was a Sasaeng and luckily she was NOT. Now, every time I see the rain it reminds me of how lovely she was the day I met her, and how bold and unique her personality was. Anyways, I need some fresh air; I'm going to run away for a bit.

ANNEYEONG DIARY OF BAEKHYUN!!

Ha Na's POV.

You woke up hearing loud music coming from the dorm's living room.

*WHAT THE HELL!? IT'S SO LOOUUUUUD. Don't they know that a certain person HERE is still sleeping!?*

        You opened the door and quickly looked for the stereo that was playing the annoying music, and stopped it immediately. You stomp back to your own room *UGHHHHHHH.* One minute passes by and you immediately hear the annoying music again. But this time it was even louder than the previous volume. 

*This is torture. Someone help me.*

         You covered your ears with pillows and tossed and turned trying to ignore the vicious sounds that surrounded your ears. You tried to keep your calm. Until you heard the EXO members sing along with the loud stereo. The song had the words "Overdose" and "Chongdok.".

*What are they singing?*

             You came in with an angry attitude, and stood right in front of them. With a loud voice you told them to "Shut up, and Get a Wife!”. For some reason the "Get a wife" part just came out randomly without any intention of saying it.