Chapter 22: The Feeling I Can't Explain

Author's POV 

Ha Na didn't know what to do. She stood there looking at Kai's face, with a blank expression. Kai smiled and went in, "This isn't the first time you heard it" Kai clarfied, 

" Do you want me to say it again?" Kai winked. Ha Na stood there is silence;

*Is this the right time to answer him?  I don't even know if I have feelings for him.*

  "I'll think about it." Ha Na said quielty, he back-hugged her really tightly, "Oppa will treat you well." Kai whispered in her ears.

[The Next Day]

            After school Ha Na was strolling around Seoul. She really need time to think about Kai, she didn't know Kai. All that she knew is that he's stubborn, and he likes her. She didn't want to break his heart, nor accept it because she hasn't really developed feelings for him.

                Ha Na walked into the subway station. Entering the subway she saw a girl with ripped clothes, and dirty hair. She sat beside her, "Are you okay?" She asked the girl. The girl looked up she had beautiful facial features, but looked like she was homeless. "I guess so." The girl responded quietly, "Why are your clothes torn apart?" Ha Na asked.

                  "I...I have been like this for 5 years of my life." The girl started crying, "I...was a trainee at SM. Until they'd kick me out because they said I was talentless and useless." The girl explained. Ha Na looked at the girl and smiled, "You want to come with me just for today?" Ha Na insisted.

             The girl looked up at Ha Na with eyes as bright as the sun, "Really Unnie?" The girl was surprised. Ha Na smiled and nodded. Ha Na dragged the girl into a salon, the girl was way to shy. Hana ordered them to get her hair done perfectly, after Ha Na took her on a shopping spree to get better clothes.

She now looks like this

          "I don't know how I can thank you enough." The girl smiled so brightly, then started to cry. "What's your name?" Ha Na asked, "S- Seol Ra, K-Kim Seol Ra." She said shyly. Ha Na held out her hand, "nice to meet you". "There is one thing you can help me with.", "No Problem! What is it?" The girl flashed a cheeky smile.

"See, There's this one boy he confessed to me that he liked me. I don't know what to do?

What should I do?"

"Well, there was this guy who also confessed to me when I was still a trainee from SM. I didn't know him well, and I thought he treat me well. But then I was wrong, he started ignoring me and swearing at me. Even now I'm still heartbroken."

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright, Somehow I want to seek revenge but...I don't want to pick fights."
"So should I accept his heart? Or? I really don't know." 

"Don't any other guys like you? There must be! You are a girl who is generous, cute, and fun to be with."

          "Thank you Seol Ra. But it seems like he's the only one who likes me, or at least confessed to me."
"Its really your decision. But if I were you I would reject him because you really don't know him."
"Your name sounds really familiar, like I've heard it before."
"Ughh. I think SM spread rumours about me again."

               Ha Na and Seol Ra exchanged numbers so they would be in contact. Ha Na had said goodbye, and headed to EXO's dorm. While walking, she felt like a person was following her. So she decided to take a taxi, and only then she felt safe. When she arrived home, Baekhyun was on the floor. Ha Na saw blood coming out of Baekhyun.

                 "YAH!!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" She shook him, Ha Na started to cry and panic. As she reached for the telephone, Baekhyun suddenly stood up and started to laugh like a maniac. "You totally fell for that trick." Baekhyun laughed in Ha Na's face. Ha Na turned red and started hitting Baekhyun. "YAH!!!!  You douche bag! How could you do this to me!?" Ha Na raged, "Yah. Calm down it was a joke." Baekhyun chuckled.

                       "YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEEART ATTACK!!" Ha Na yelled, she stood up and went to her room. She started looking for her diary, but she couldn't find it. Ha Na then remembered she left it on the subway, Ha Na started cursing herself. She finally had time to calm down, she went out into the kitchen. She grabbed a bucket full of ice cream and a huge spoon. Ha Na sat down on the couch beside Baekhyun who was still hiding his chuckles.

               "What should I do?" Ha Na questioned Baekhyun. "Let's say, that a boy confessed that he liked me and I don't know whether to accept or reject." She let out a sign. Baekhyun's face was full of confusion. "Awww." Baekhyun forced his aegyo, "Who is it? EXO member I guess." Baekhyun smirked. "Kim Jong In" Ha Na said quietly.

               Baekhyun felt upset and defintely was in disbelief. "Do you really not remember what happened during the night when you got drunk? Or are you purposly forgetting it?" Baekhyun sounded very angry. "I just remember waking up on in the same bed as you." Ha Na shot a glare. Baekhyun stood up and pretended not to hear anything Ha Na had just said. "Yo. Baek? What's going on? Why are you acting like this?" Ha Na said worried.

*Is he acting again? His acting needs to get better.*

          Baekhyun went into his room. Ha Na followed him. "Yo. Bacon! What's wrong?" Ha Na tried asking him again. "Don't ever call me BACON!" Baekhyun yelled, he suddenly pinned Ha Na to the wall. Looking at her with his big eyes. "B-Bacon?" Ha Na whispered, "I was the first one to confess to you, not Kim Jong In." Ha Na could hear Baekhyun's heavy breath hitting her face. 

            "Hey. Can I borrow something? I'll promise, I'll give it back to you." Baekhyun whispered in Ha Na's ears. She stood quite still for not knowing what Baekhyun was planning. His hands naturally clenching against her waist, as he pulled her towards him. For a moment Ha Na felt like the world had suddenly disappeared and there was only the two of them. She closed her eyes.

             There she felt Baekhyun's smooth lips pressing tightly against hers. Ha Na's heart beated faster and faster as their lips kept kissing tighter and tighter. She knew that moment that she wouldn't regret having her first kiss with Baekhyun. 

Until they heard a camera CLICK.

N/A: I wonder who would've took that picture. AT LAST THEY FINALLY KISSED XD Meep. I tried writing the kissing scene as best as I could. Annnd also finals are also this coming week so I have to study ALOT. (-________________-) 

P.S: THIS IS SO NOT EDITED.