Chapter 4: YOU!

"I brought you a souvenir from America!" Your Oppa said gleefully. It was a small miniature statue of Liberty. You hugged your oppa with glee "Thank you!" You gave him a bear hug.

      This made your day a good one, not a great one because of the incident with the person that thought you stole their phone. You went to sleep; hoping the next day will be a better one.

      You woke up the next morning finding a note on the fridge, it said: 

 Ha Na,       I will be back tonight. I have an important meeting to go to. Stay safe; don’t burn anything down Love, Your Oppa.

        You smirk *OH Oppa!* you headed to the Bubbletea Shop. You entered the shop feeling the cold air. You hated being cold, for any reason. No customer came in the shop, so you started daydreaming; daydreaming about your encounter with those handsome guys you coincidentally met a few days ago. 

*Kris from EXO, Luhan and Sehun from EXO, and that dude... Why am I meeting the members of a boy band!? Like, every fan girl would die to meet their idols. But Why me!? Am I special!? NO. I AM NOT. All of them are so handsome. That dude looked like Kai from EXO... Could It Be!?*

        You turn to your phone and searched up a picture of EXO's Kai. The bubbletea shop had Wi-Fi; you got to use it for free without any payment. You gasped on what you found: It was EXO's Kai. 

*OMG. WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!?* 

            Lunch break came; you decided to buy something for your Oppa. Maybe a nice hat; Your Oppa loves hats anything that has to do with style and swag. HE WANTS IT.

             You went into a hat store; the store had selves filled with hats. Every color; every design they have it. It was also your Oppa's favourite store in all of Seoul. 

*Of Course* 

        But something caught your attention, A tall almost gigantic boy was standing in the left-hand corner of the room.

He looked like Chanyeol from EXO...

*Damn. That dude is so tall. Even taller than the one that came out of the car the other day-EXO's Kris- Or are they the same height? Why do I care!? It’s not like we know each other.*

          You headed to the same corner has him because that was the corner where your Oppa always picked his hats. As you headed to the corner, the tall guy started to look at you suspiciously 

*this dude is a creeper. Stop staring at me!*

 He smiled and showed his white perfect teeth. 

*What the hell!? Why are you smiling!? Do I Know You?? Just Ignore. JUST IGNORE IT HA NA.*

          There was one hat that you knew Oppa would like, it had a picture of a mustache and said "I MUST'ACHE YOU A QUESTION." You chuckled quietly. You didn't realize the huge man was staring at you weirdly.