Chapter 29: Baekhyun Visits Alone

Kai's POV

         I remember everything. I don't suffer from any kind of brain damage. But my waist. My waist is killing me. When that boat exploded, the rescue forces were just in time. I couldn't walk.

I COULDN'T DANCE.

               And here I am in the hospital bed with Ha Na. I had to be the first to say Hi to her. I was expecting her to say my name. But she didn't. She just kept staring at me. I see her cheeks blush at me. When I introduced myself to her, it was like we had met each other for the first time in our lives. And even worse. She doesn't remember who she is. Who EXO is. Her past memories with us. I noticed her head started to hurt once I said my name to her. Her brain's trying not to remember. At least her sense pushed her to cuddle with me because she must think I look familiar. That's because I am.

Ha Na's POV

                   The sun was glimmering on my unopened eyes. I squint. Kai was still asleep. Oh yeah, I was cuddling with a stranger I thought. His arms were still embracing me, and I squirm and twist. His embrace got tighter the more I squirm around. "Ugh. He doesn't want to let go of me." I mutter under my breath. "Good Morning Babe." I felt his warm breath on my head. "Babe?" I question him. "I guess you did enjoy cuddling with me." I can feel him smirk. I was immediately flustered hearing his voice. "C-Can you let go of me now?" I ask him.

                "What If I want to stay like this forever." He tightened his grip around me. "Do this to your wife not to me." I thumped his head as I finally breakfree of his embrace and went to my hospital bed. I bit my lip. We didn't talk anymore, it was too awkward. An inaudible knock was heard among the awkward room. "Come in!" I said gleefully. There I saw a boy holding a lunch box. He wore a plain t-shirt and shorts.

                   We made eye contact for at least 2 minutes. Something about him was familiar.

Why the hell is everything so familiar!?

             But his eyes had a glint of light in them when he saw me. He gestured towards Kai. "How you doing bud?" He asked Kai. "My waist is like hell." Kai snorts, "You look like you just woke up." The boy chuckled. "That's because we just did." Kai winked at me. But I wasn't paying attention. I was busy staring at the boy. I saw hurt in his eyes. But somehow, I could feel how he was feeling.

             My head started to hurt. I get off of my hospital bed and started walking towards the boy holding the lunch bag. Out of nowhere I collapse on the ground. I didn't know what happened next. I woke up seeing the boy's face. I look around, Kai was missing. "Where's Kai?" I ask the boy.

                      "The nurses took him. I don't know where they took him." His voice was soothing. I was hungry. I reached for assistance to get some food. But the boy stopped me from doing that. "I'll give you some." He smiled at me. Unexpectedly he started feeding me. "It's okay, I-can" The boy shoves more food in my mouth. "Eat more." He said giggly. My cheeks were as big as a squirrel's. The boy took out a camera and said 

"Easy, Breezy, Beautiful COVER SQUIRREL."

                      My eyes widen as I try not to laugh. I started playfully punching him. I finally swallow my food. "YAH!! What the heck!? Stop teasing me!" I giggle. The boy smiled. "SQUIRREL!" He messes up my hair. I smack his head, "Rectangle mouth!" I shot right back at him. "What did you say!?" The boy was shocked to hear me say that. "Fine then." He crosses his arms playfully. After I stop laughing he starts tickling me. "STOP IT. STOP IT. STOP IT." I kept saying.

                "Dude. I can't breathe." I say trying to get some oxygen. "Let me give you some!" He seductively smirks at me. Before I knew it his lips were pressed against mine. He was kissing me full on. His tongue was all over mine. But boy did it feel nice. I naturally kiss back without suspecting. A sudden knock was heard. I push him away. The boy was so shocked and frightened he fell off my hospital bed.

             The nurse came in with Kai. Kai chuckled at the sight of his friend on the floor. "What are you doing there?" Kai asked in a intimidating tone. "I-I" The boy stuttered. "I asked him to check the bottom of my bed." I butt in. "Why?" Kai questioned again. "There might be monsters!!" The boy answered for me. Kai snorts, "Well okay then." Kai responds.

             I suspect Kai is still feeling a little suspicious. And Indeed he was. "So? What did you guys do when I'm gone?" Kai asked with suspicion. "He threw a lunch box in my face." I complained, "NO I DIDN'T!?" the guy grumbles at me. "Seriously Man!? Why hit a girl with a lunch box. Where the hell are your manners hyung!?" Kai scolded the fellow. 

Wait. Hyung!? He's older!?

I rub my neck.

"Who the hell did I just make out with." I thought.

       "Aish." I said under my breath. I guess the boy was embarrassed, he quickly left the room. I touch my lips remembering his numbing kiss. "How's Baekhyun? Is he really that mean?" Kai started a conversation.

"Who's Baekhyun?" I became confused.

      "The boy who came to visit today." Kai clarified, "Oh" I said. Kai stood up, from his bed. He quickly went to my bed. "Why?" I ask him. "Since you were beside me last night. I should do the same for you." He lied down beside me and we started cuddling again. I was half asleep-half awake when I felt something against my lips. It was playing around with my tongue.

The next morning I was at rage. I shake Kai urgently.

"I remember. Why did you lie to me!?"

"About what?"

"Why did you change your name!?"

"What do you mean!?"

"Your name isn't Kai"

"Your name is Baekhyun!!"

N/A: Just got real. LOL 

I add so many plot twists.

Well started a new fanfic check it out!

The Stages Of Fangirling

It's suppose to me a Crackmance(Crack and Romance)

with Chanyeol,KyungSoo, and you.

Okay. Bye.

Not Edited.