Chapter three - The first days.

The next few days I went to a dance practice of the boys and Liam showed me around in Washington.

And I met Harry, I thought he would be the most happy of the band, making weird jokes, but that was how I remembered him from back at the XFactor. But it wasn't like I thought it would be. He was smiling but it really seemed like a fake smile. He almost looked sadder. The poor boy. So much is chasing him, the paparazzi. I think he's totally done with it!

But he didn't seem to make any contact with the other boys. First he walked straight past me but Liam called him back and sort of forced him to say hi. I had read in the paper Harry was thinking about leaving the band and starting an acting career, but I didn't really believe it because why would he.

Now I'm definitely worried he actually will.

I'm in love with the city! The parks, the shops, everything. Liam got asked for photo's and signs a few times but we had so much fun! Just fooling around in the park, Niall and Louis also went to the same park weirdly! And we played some football.

I think Niall is my favorite besides Liam. He's really dorky and fun to talk with. In the park I formed a team with him and he helped me score. When I scored he squealed and jumped on my back and made me fall to the ground.

Right now we're at the Verizon Center, they have their first concert in Washinton tonight so they have an extra dance practice now.

"Niall don't!" Paul, the choreographer calls. "Louis! Put that ball away!"

"Look Emma." Zayn calls me as he jumps on a small trampoline.

I put my hand in front of my eyes. "You are the weirdest boys I've ever seen."

"Here I am." Harry's slow deep voice still gives me shivers.

"Finally." Liam breaths and the boys take places.

I give Liam a mad glance. He doesn't need to react like that. I think Harry is going through some thug time. Liam raises his shoulders.

"I'm here at least." Harry shrugs.

"For.." I cut Liam off. "Yes, and we're very happy you are." I smile and nod at Harry.

All the boys, Harry included look confused to me. It's even worse as I thought..

"And we're going to begin this practice," Paul claps his hands.

...

"Please find me another job." Paul falls down next to me on the ground, making me laugh.

Louis and Liam are doing some dinosaur dance, Zayn is drawing at the other side of the room, Harry walks around, staring to the ceiling, than to the ground. Niall, where's Niall?

Suddenly Niall runs at Paul and me and slides next to us. "Can't we do a sliding on stage?" Niall asks, out of breath.

"No Niall." Paul sighs. "Like I told you before, you can't do a sliding on stage."

Niall rolls his eyes, making me laugh. "Is litarally every dance practice like this?"

"Sadly, yes." Paul playfully hits Nialls arm who hits him back. Within seconds Niall runs away.

"Do you know why Harry acts like this?" I finally dare to ask when Niall's gone.

He raises his shoulders. "He's been like this for weeks now.. He's always with Kendall as you probably allready read."

I nod. I have read it. But I didn't believe it at all, Kendall Jenner and Harry are like two opposides. They're like water and oil, it won't mix. But apparently it does.