Chapter thirteen - Wrong man.

I wake up, but keep my eyes closed because there's some light shining in my eyes. I search for my pillow but it feels more like a body.. I slowly open my eyes and find myself laying on Niall's bare chest.

I jump up, waking Niall. "Good morning." He smiles, his voice raspy.

"Please tell me you're wearing pants." I ask, praying.

"There's only one way to find out." He smirks, wiggling his eyebrows. I slowly raise the blanket and see he's wearing some sweatpants.

"Thank god." I breath relieved. Falling down on the bed again. "What are you actually doing in my bed?" I ask, frowning.

Niall scoops me in his arms and pulls me closer. "Actually, you're in my bed." He chuckles and my eyes widen. "But I didn't mind."

I swear I thought I stepped in my own bed last night.. But I can't think clear right now.

"Are you this close to every girl you know?" I smirk.

"No, none of them." He yawns.

I wiggle out of his grip. "Go back to sleep for a while." I smile.

I don't have to say it twice or he's asleep already.

I turn the tv on. My head is pounding so no way I'm going downstairs already! I switch to Good morning Vegas..

*And later, a couple broke in to Vegas' most expensive casino, and robbed the whole safe. The only thing we have are these videos, made by the security cam.* they show a really blurry video.

No this isn't real. I freeze the tv and hurry over to Niall's bed. "Niall." I say, poking his shoulder. "Niall! Wake up!" I shake both his shoulders.

"What!" He groans.

"Wow, someone's grumpy." I shake my head and drag him out of bed. "Do you see what I see?" I gasp. Pointing to the tv.

"Lucas." I say.

"Olivia." Niall says at the same time.

"What?" We say in common.

"That's.." We say in common again. "You first." I chuckle and shake my head.

"Isn't that Aide's mum?" Niall points to the girl on the screen, same blonde hair, about the same height.

"Wow crap!" I gasp. "It is Olivia."

"Who were you talking about then?" Niall frowns, climbing under my blanket.

"Lucas." I sigh, unfreezing the tv to hear what they have to say.

This can't be true right? My brother which I haven't seen in at least 4 years and a girl I met about a week ago know each other and are a burglar duo. Increadible..

*So.. This man and woman broke into the most expensive casino and managed to get away with it! This all happened last night. Around 5AM. Mister Halleburry has done an accusation of 800K dollar! That's some big money. If you have any clue who this cople is call to..*

I turn the tv off. "What the.." My head hurts now even more than five minutes ago. "Why did he do that?" I ask, turning to Niall, who has fallen asleep again. I chuckle and shake my head.

Wait.. should I tell the police?

No I can't, it's my brother, you don't betray family. Even though he has hurt everyone and is send away. And beside that, this will give him an extra reason to kill me. That thought scares me and I get goosebumbs.

I climb up and crawl under the blanket. I wish I had never seen this. I'd rather pull up my blanket till over my head and crawl into a ball but I can't since Niall decided to join my bed.