Chapter eight - Coming clear.

I rest my face in a pillow and sigh. Again. Why didn't I just walk up to her instead of running away like a fool..

Ashton and Calum brought me up and told the body guards I was back, they hugged me goodnight and went back. To the concert I guess. But that was three hours ago already. So the boys will be back any minute.

I turn around and look up at the ceiling. Liam will be mad I ran away.. And Niall too I guess since he kept ask me if I came.

*KNOCK KNOCK* someone practically bangs the door.

I hop out of bed and walk to the door to open it.

"Oh Emma I was really worried." Niall wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. "I'm so sorry I kept saying you had to go but you really didn't want to! I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Niall. I'm okay. It's not your fault." I smile and mean it, if I didn't want to I didn't go. It was my choice.

"I shouldn't have pushed you anyway." He chuckles.

"Yea! What if I fell!" I sarcastically say, making Niall crack up.

Niall still chuckles a bit. "But goodnight Emma. I just wanted to see if you were safe." Niall presses a kiss on my forehead.

"What if I was sleeping?" I smirk.

"It would be my pleasure to wake you up." He smirks back.

"Well.. Thank you for your concern." I smile and kiss his cheek, his cheeks turn red and his smirk turns into a bright smile. Poor Nialler. Not used to some girl attention.

"Thank you." He still smiles, I frown, I didn't do anything.. "F-for.," he stutters, "for these cookies." Niall nervously laughs, grabs some cookies and hurry's out of the room.

"What did you do to Niall?" Liam smirks as he walks into the room. "His head was like a tomato." He chuckles before wrapping his arms around me.

I just smile when we hug. "So what happened?" He asks.

"I.. I just didn't feel well." I lie and look out of the window. Well I lied partly I did feel sick because of the flashback.

"Emma." Liam cups my face. "That's not the main reason." He says and I sigh.

"I don't think it's the right time to say this now." I say. "You're probably tired and.."

Liam cuts me off. "It's the perfect time to say it now." He lets go of my face and walks back to the door to close it. There's no way I can escape now. I sit down on my bed, cross legged. Liam doesn't know I lied to him all these years. He will be so mad.

"Tell me." He stands in the middle of the room.

I tap on the bed. "Please sit down. It's a really long story." I sigh. "I'm going to tell you something I haven't really been honest with."

I take a deep breath. "Okay. So you know my brother, and he left." I say.

"Yeah. Luke, he went to some campus in America and practically lives here now." He smiles.

I shrug. "I lied." Can't believe I'm saying this, after all these years. He will be really mad. I can't even imagine how mad.

Liam frowns. "He didn't leave. My parents threw him out of the house when I was fifteen. The day before my birthday."

"But.." Liam tries to interrupt.

"Let me tell the whole story please!" I beg and he nods. "I know that's the day he left for college. But Lucas had a behaviour problem. He could get mad about the smallest things and he started to hit things immediately. You knew part of this right."