Chapter sixteen - Hot busses cool pools.

We're in the tour bus again. There's only four hours in here left I guess. I'm laying in the bunk bed, reading his contract over and over again, I just can't find the gap!

Suddenly someone rolls into my bunk bed. "Hey babe." Niall whispers, cuddling against me.

"Hey blonde." I whisper, reading further. "I just can't find the gap!" I sigh.

"How long have you been reading?" He asks, grabbing the contract from my hands.

"About three hours." I blush, because Niall told me to go back to sleep four hours ago.

"You need a break." He whispers. "You can't read for three hours straight!"

I raise my shoulders. I need to find the gap.

"I know how I like to fill your break." Niall giggles.

"I thought I heard people talking!" Harry suddenly opens the curtains. "Did I interrupt?" His eyes widen.

"No.." I slightly chuckle. "We were just reading the contract again." I say, sitting straight against the head board. "I could only find one thing but that won't work this time. It says Article 4, if the client feels intimidated or gets used he has the right to break up. Did she use you?"

"No.. Not really.." Harry sighs, sitting agains the headboard against us.

"I'll find something else." I wink. "I hope there are not more people coming because it's getting pretty full in here." I chuckle, not joking. This room really is too small. When I'm alone it isn't too small, but like this it is kinda.

"I wouldn't mind." Niall smirks, but I start breathing heavier as he leans closer.

"I need to get out." I manage to whisper. I hate my claustrophobia.

"Oh god Emma!" He squeals and jumps out of the bunk bed and opens the curtain. A cool breeze fills the air and I feel I can breath easier and slowly climb out of the bunk bed.

"Thanks." I breath relieved.

"God, I'm sorry I forget." Niall pulls me in a hug and kisses my forehead.

"I was only joking when I said you looked like a couple." Liam frowns, he certainly woke up. Niall quickly lets go of me.

"We aren't, Emma had an attack again." He says with a cool voice. I know he's lying about that we aren't seeing eachother, and I know we aren't technically a couple but his words still hurt. Like this is all a joke to him.

...

"Thanks for bringing my bag to here, Jimmy." I breath, stepping into my room. It's a wonderfull room! A big bed, a single balcony and a big flatscreen. I thought I would get a simple room but this clearly isn't!

"You're welcome." Jimmy whispers in my neck, I jump forward and turn around. Jimmy smirks and leaves the room. God that boy scares me a lot.. I don't know what he's up to.

I quickly undress in the bathroom and put on some swim wear. We decided to go for a swim since it's over 35 degrees. I only put on a shirt since the swimming pool is in the backyard.

"Are you gonna keep that shirt on all the time?" Niall smirks, suddenly in my room.

"Ever heard of knocking," I tease, "and no, I haven't planned on wearing a shirt in the pool."

"Oh I thought it would look great on you." He smirks and walks closer. In one move he raises me over his shoulder.

"Niall!" I squeal, kicking my feet in the air. "Put me down!"

Niall starts laughing, clacking, and walks out of the room, straight to the backdoor. I hit his back with my hands but he just won't let go of me.

"Put me down!" I call again as he walks closer to the pool.