Chapter four - Tour buses.

I wake up in the middle of the night. I turn around an crash into a wall. I turn around to lay on my back. We're in the tour bus right now.. After the second concert we immediately went into the bus and straight to our next stop, LOUISVILLE.

I don't know how many times Louis has told me about how this city includes his name. He's really excited. Well, everybody seems excited. Except Harry.. He doesn't even sleep on this bus! He has his own chauffeur driving behind us in a big jeep. He probably sleeps in there.

I don't know what's going on with him but yesterday I wanted to grab some fresh air and walked outside.

"Yes. Just give it to me." I hear Harry's deep voice, almost dark, and slower my step.

"God damn it George!" He scolds. "I don't care what the risks are."

I peek through the narrow of the door. "Yes I know! You've told me about six hundred times now! Now make sure it will be there, no excuses." He curses in the black iPhone and I wait behind the door.

"I need something stronger.. It doesn't help enough." He breaths. What is he talking about?

"See it there." Harry ends the phone call. I try to act as normal as if I didn't heard what he said and walk outside, into the small yard.

"Hi Emma." Harry says. Still deep, not dark anymore.

I give him a small smile. "Hey Harry."

We stand there for a while in complete silence. I don't know what to talk about. I want him to ask him about the phone call but I don't want him to think I'm a stalker, listening to his phone calls.

"Do you like it here?" Harry asks and lights a cigarette. A Marlboro, I can see the red package in his pocket.

"I didn't know you smoked?" I ask. Regretting my question immediately when it leaves my mouth.

"I don't.." He takes another tug. And I frown. "You don't know I smoke. Nobody knows, nobody needs to know."

Confused by his words I just answer his first question. "Yes."

"Yes what?" He asks, tapping the burned tobacco off the sigaret.

"Yes I like it here." I smile.

"Good." He says, and stubbs his cigarette. "Bye Emma." He says and walks away. Leaving me alone with my confuseness.

...

I climb out of this sort off in the wall made bunk bed, with three layers. I got the lowest one because Liam was scared I would fall out of it.

It's really dark, everybody is probably sleeping. Like normal people, but not in a big bed and with a lot of pillows. I grab my phone and silently leave the 'bedroom', hoping not to wake somebody up. This tour bus is bigger than you think it would be. It has a bedroom or more like a bed hall, a small bathroom and even a small living room.

I leave the bedroom and walk into the small bathroom. I can barely sit on the toilet. The shower is behind a door, I will wait to shower myself till we're in a hotel because I'm not going into that small, dark hole.

Even though we're driving you barely notice it weirdly.

When I'm about to go back into the bed I see some light shining in the living room, someone must have forgotten to shut it off. I quietly walk over to the living room, still scared I'll wake somebody up.

I jump up when I hear something and freeze. It's coming from the living room. When I listen closely I can hear it's a soft sob. I peek through the small space between the door.