Chapter nine - Babysitting.

I dive in the pool. Brrr it's freezing.. I rub my arm. "Come in Aide." I smile to the little girl in her swim tyre. She shakes her head. "Come on Aide." I chuckle.

Niall sits down on the edge of the swimming pool. He's wearing a blue printed swim short. I look at his pale stomach, I chuckle.

"What?" Niall raises his eyebrow.

"Look how pale you are," I laugh, "Niall Pale Horan." I smirk. I swim closer to Aide. "Look it's Snow White." I smirk, making Aide chuckle.

"My Snow White." She smiles and hugs Niall. I look at the two of them, Niall brightly smiles with the little one in his arms.

I'm getting used to the water now and it's delightful. I put my head underwater and shake my head as I come up. "Are you coming in or?" I chuckle.

"Yay!" Aide squeals and jumps in the water. She happily twirls around in her tyre.

She lets her feet float on the water. "Look! Me drowning!" She chuckles. Niall and I both frown at each other.

"Don't you mean float?" I chuckle. "You drown when you do this." I say and go underwater. When I come up Aide is doing the same. I immediately push her up.

"Aide!" I raise her up my hip, trying to grab her tyre. "You can't do that! Drowning is bad!" I hug her. "Don't do that again.."

Niall dives into the water and grabs me by my waist, making me squeal. He raises me off the ground. "Put me down blonde." I call, kicking my feet around.

"How did you call me?" He chuckles, pulling me up.

"Blonde." I smirk, stroking trough his blonde hair. He blows on my bare stomach making me laugh. "Stop that!"

"Aide make him put me down!" I chuckle. She swims over to Niall.

"Put her down!" She pats his back. He immediately let's go of me and my chin hits his shoulder.

"Ow." I rub my face.

"You ok?" Aide asks and I nod.

...

We swam for a while but Aide got tired. So we went back upstairs. I quickly washed and dried my hair. I step out of the bathroom and find Aide cuddled up on Niall's chest, both fallen asleep. I grab my camera and make a quick picture.

They look so cute. Niall is too sweet with children, he would make the cutest father in the universe.

I yawn and decide to join them. I lay down next to Niall and rest my head on his shoulder, he slowly opens one eye and smiles, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer.

I wake up by two little feet in my stomach and slowly open my eyes. My head still resting on Niall's shoulder but now his both arms around me. I slowly wiggle out of his grip, trying not to wake him up.

"Do you want to watch some Sesame Street?" I smile and she nods. I grab my phone from the nightstand and look up some episode of Sesame Street. I put Aide on my lap and hold the little screen for her.

She softly giggles. I smile kissing the top of her head. Sometimes I wish I had a cute little daughter like Aide. But I'm way too young. And I don't even have a boyfriend. And I need to find the perfect dad first, sweet, cute and funny.

"Me hungry." Aide looks up from my screen.

"We get something as soon as Niall wakes up, okay?" I smile.

"Okay." She smiles and grabs the phone herself. I place her in the middle of the bed and grab my camera to make some pictures of Aide.

Than I walk back to Niall. I stroke over his cheek. "Wake up blonde." I whisper in his ear. He smiles and slowly opens his eyes.