Chapter seven - Lost girl.

We woke up around noon, me with a massive back ache since Liam litarally kicked me out of the bed around four AM and I had to sleep on this couch, which is really comfort to sit in but too small to sleep on.

We grabbed some breakfast and now the boys are at their dance practice. Niall made me come to the concert tonight so I told him I would but I skipped the practice because I've planned to see Seattle today. Liam didn't want me to go alone and told me Sophia would come with me. But I practically begged him not to and I could go alone.

He hesitated for a while but let me. But I had to call every hour so he knew I wasn't kidnapped. He's just like my mum..

I decide to go to the Seattle Pike Place Market first, it's about a three minute walk. When I step out of the door the street is filled with girls standing behind fence's, singing What makes you beautifull.

What's going on here? Why are all these girls standing here? The boys aren't even here. Maybe they don't know that? When I look around I spot George, one of their bodyguards..

"Hey George!" I smile and he turns around.

"Hello Emma, I thought you were with the boys?" He asks.

"No, I'm going to see something of the city." I smile and George nods. "Why are all these girls standing here?" I look around and spot more girls.

"They're hoping to see a glimpse of the boys. They don't know they aren't here unfortunately." He rolls his eyes making me chuckle.

"Well, I'm leaving! See you later.." I smile.

George grabs my hand, "wait!" He says. "Do you have a card?"

"A card? Yea I have my room card?" I say.

He sighs. "Here, take mine, I won't be leaving anyway since these girls are standing here." He sighs again. "Without this card you won't be able to come back to the hotel." He says, giving me the key chord.

"Sure you don't need it?" I ask hanging it around my neck.

He shakes his head. "As long as you give it back to me you can use it." He smiles.

"Of course!" I smile. "Bye George."

"Bye Emma, have fun girl!" He smiles.

I can use a sideway to get out of this cage and walk through this long street, filled with towers of buildings. Really I didn't know it was this full.. I thought there would be all cute houses and stuff..

...

I walked around on the Pike Place Market, what happens to be a farmersmarket. I should've looked better, but it was a pretty cool thing to do actually, I bought some food, I really don't know how to explain it but it's delicous!

Someone pokes my leg and I turn around to find nothing, I frown. That's weird..

"Lady." A small sobbing girl asks and I immediately bend through my knees.

"Hello darling." I smile as I stroke her back.

"Mummy." She sobs. Rubbing her eye with the back of her hand.

"I'm not your mommy?" I frown. The little girl starts crying harder, I raise her off the ground to my hip. "Shhh.." I whisper, rubbing her back, "we'll find your mommy." I whisper and the girl slowly nods.

I walk over to a bench and place her on my lap. "What's your name darling?" I stroke through her messy hair.

"Aide." She slightly smiles.

"What a beautiful name! And how old is Aide?" I smile.

She sticks two fingers in the air. She is pretty smart for a two year old!