Chapter ten - L(uc)as Vegas!

We're on our way to LAS VEGAS! Amazing huh? The last days went by really fast! That night Aide and Olivia slept at our place was weird! I woke up the next morning and they had just disappeared and when I tried to call her, it said the number I called didn't exist!

If something bad happened it will be on the news within days. I'm still sad I couldn't say bye to little Aide..

The rest of the days were pretty boring, we didn't do much except the concerts which were much fun with the 5SOS boys. And Liam and Sophia didn't fight anymore, what makes me feel a lot better.

And now we're on the tour bus again! only with Niall and Zayn, the others went by plane. Or Jeep.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I smile reading my dad's text.

Niall, who's sitting next to me, frowns. "Sup?"

"Tomorrow's El Classico." I smile, putting away the phone. El Classico is my fave, Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona.

"You like football?" Niall chuckles.

I raise my eyebrow. "Course, don't you?"

"Oh I do." He smiles. "I just thought, you know, you're a girl." He chuckles.

"So, because I'm a girl I can't love football?" I provoke.

"Oh no! I love it when a girl watches football." Niall smiles. "They're really cute then."

I nervously laugh. I'm far from cute when I watch football, I turn into some kind of monster. I can get like really mad if my team doesn't score.

Niall runs his hand through my hair. "I want to watch El Classico with you." He smiles.

I smile back. "Oh you don't."

"Oh yes I do. You don't have a choice because we probably share a room." He smirks.

"We what?" I frown. "Not that I wouldn't like that!" I quickly add.

"Well, you can join a room with Sophia and Liam." He chuckles. "Sophia decided to go to Las Vegas too. And that wasn't planned. You would share a room with Liam. So I thought you could join mine." He smiles. "Separated bed of course."

"That's really sweet Niall." I smile. "But I could rent a room myself, money isn't a problem.

"You're not staying alone in a room in Las Vegas!" Niall frowns. "It's Las Vegas. It isn't always as in What happened in Vegas." He seriously says.

"You've seen that movie?" I chuckle. That's what I call a real chick lit movie.

"Course, but we've rented this massive penthouse!" Niall smiles. "And unfortunately there are only six rooms. One for Paul you know."

"Oh," I say, "I just don't want to bother you. I've spend so much of your time already.." I sigh.

"If I didn't want to spend that time with you I would've said it! You don't bother me." We wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight, making me smile.

"So were gonna be room mates?" He chuckles, letting me go.

"Yes, blondie." I smirk.

...

We arrive in the early morning in Las Vegas. It's still a bit dark outside but Las Vegas is still or already alive! All kind of lights are shining it's really pretty!

"Wow!" I gasp as I sit on my knees looking through the window. There's some big ferris wheel at the right. It's all lighten up with red and yellow lights and I saw the Eiffel tower! Not the real one of course but it looked so real!