Love, Rose.

It's my time to go. My time to go and surrender myself to the one I love, the one who made my life beautiful and with whom I'm going to live the rest of my beautiful life. It took me three months to decide whether I was ready for this or not, which I realised I should have had no doubt in. I'll always be ready for Jason, till my last breath.

But believe it or not it started with a deal. A deal which was as simple as calculus, sarcastically.

It was normal high school stuff, there were normal high school people. The only thing that made a difference was Jason Grey.

"Rose! He's here! He's here!" Cassie came rushing in.

"Calm down Cassie, I know." I said with irony in me, I was excited as crazy on the inside.

Everything was set. Music was being played by the entrance and people were settled on their seats waiting for the bride. The church was silent with only the soothing sound of violins playing.

I looked down at myself, white from top to toe, elegant lace gown just a perfect fit to my body and my curves. white and pink flowers in my hand and a smile on my face.

I heard my sisters giggling and nanna Anne sitting just beside them. And then I saw him, standing in a black suit looking as good as the heaven's angel..no..no....as good as the Calvin Kleins model, yes. His face covered from the grin on it and eyes as soft as ever. I walked towards him, my every step was a step closer to the life we are going to have.

His lustrous platinum blonde hair were slicked back, just as I liked them.
I was there in front of him now, my eyes looking into his deep blue ones. His skin was glowing like the morning sky. That's when I admit that that was not just a deal, that was not just a favour but a confession.

I'm still so thankful to that moment.

But about how exactly it started? Well for that you'll have to move to the next chapter already.

Love, Rose.