Week 3, Wednesday.

Ok I know I said I'd update in 24 hours and I took longer than that but what can I do!? Sudden family plans! I wasn't even aware of that. But I still stayed up and wrote this chapter for you lovely readers <3
So here's a kitten as my way of saying sorry Σ=)

≧ω≦

{Song used - Perfect by Ed Sheeran}

⚜⚜

"This one." I said to myself as I stopped in front of a huge mansion in the lane of comparatively smaller but still rich and well maintained houses. It looked a little old, like it was here ever since and was passed from generation to generation. Wines were climbing up till the roof of the two storey house. The front of the mansion hade a huge garden with colourful flower beds with bushes lining the outside of the house.

I walked up to the simple brown wooden door with a real fancy outlining. I just stood there in a bat man crop top and white ripped jeans with my hair tied in a bun. I took the Make-Less-Effort-To-Impress thing so far.

I rang the bell and the door was opened by a polished old man, maybe the butler. We exchanged a smile and he led me through the hallway. A huge one, to be precise. Everything around Jason was themed. Like his living room was also just black and white with just colourful paintings hanging on the walls all the way through the staircase that led to the second floor. Even the flowers in the pot were decorated so beautifully and systematically. The man led me to the second floor and pointed to the first door on my left. That was it, Jason's room. It was pretty obvious as the letter J was hanging on the door.

I smiled at the man before turning the knob of the door. As soon as I entered the room, I felt a gust of air hit me like I was entering another universe. His room smelt like vanilla and cologne. But here too, the room was all black and white. How can someone just spend their whole life without colours? Without being carefree for once. The books on his white shelf were neatly arranged and even his study table was organized. Is that even possible for someone!? Like, I use my study table to keep simply everything, even my clothes sometimes!

If I was given this room then I'm sure I would have turned it upside down. Me and Jason are just so opposite. Talking about Him. He wasn't to be seen anywhere in the room. I looked around as I closed the door behind me which I was holding open all this time. I didn't know what to do in someone else's room when they weren't there, so I just decided to sit on his bed. God how soft it was, It reminded me of when I snuck out of our farmhouse just to sleep on my uncle's waterbed.

I sprung up in surprise as I heard the bathroom door open. The adonis came out with his godly body, with just a towel covering him. His muscles were so softly carved that it made me look him up and down as he rubbed his wet hair with towel, water dripping down from his chest to under his towel. It was then that he noticed me gawking at him.

"You're drooling Rose." Why is this so clichè!?
"Nothing to drool about." I looked around and shook my head. Well hell yeah boy, you are the chicken wing that I was drooling for, let me come and eat ya.

He walked closer to me, looking straight into my eyes till we were just inches apart, with him towering over me. A smirk formed on his face. He bent a little to my ear.

"I'd like it if you do." He whispered in my ear and that shot lightning till my toes. Can anyone have orgasms just by hearing someone's voice? Well not just someone though, a hot half naked, platinum blonde haired, sexy faced someone.