Week 2, Wednesday.

{Don't forget to check the attachment out 😂👆 I made it for Rose and Cassie.}

Rose's POV

"Cassie! You are not allowed to eat my pizza! Even if I am full i'll still eat it!" I lashed at Cassie during lunch. She ate the pizza that was left from yesterday. I was going to eat it!

"Rose Calm the shickles down! It was just pizza!" She was sititng with Alex on our regular lunch table.

"Hey Rose, I got pizza for you. We won't share it with Cassie ok?" Alex stood up and made me sit down beside him.

"I don't know what I would do without you."

That was true. I certainly have no Idea where I would be if I didn't stumble across this idiot who has become my whole life and the Idiot sitting in front of me who ate my freaking pizza and has no shame!

"Love you Alex! And burn in hell Cassie!"

"At least I'll have you people there burnin' with me." She started laughing. I stick my tongue out at her and smiled.

"Hey look, it's Jason." Cassie pointed behind me. Jason was standing near a tree with the football team.

"Jason? Or Brandon??" Alex said.

"Shut up Alex."

"What? Cassie? Brandon? How is that I didn't know?" I turned to face both of them. Cassie not telling me about a guy she likes is not possible. She rarely keeps things to herself.

"Oh Rose, Cassie is so in love with him." Me and Alex started staring at Cassie with a goofy smile.

"I just like him!"

At last she spoke up.

"So that is why you hate the girls at the cafe flirting with him." I gave her the most teasing look.

"Stop Rose! Or I'll eat this pizza too!" She tried to snap my pizza and I hovered my hand in the air to stop her.

"Eff you."

-----

I was wearing skinny jeans and sweatshirt. Those jeans were so irritating that I had to pull it up when I sat down because it folds and make it look like I have that boy thing. Plus, there were tight as hell.

I decided to switch to my regular yoga pants After taking a shower when I got home.
Cassie was gone and I left the door open for Jason. I looked through my window and figured that my neighbours weren't home. They always keep the night lamp on in their room whenever they go out. This was the time I could do my thing. And NO not anything dirty!

"Rose?" Jason came inside behind me. "What are you doing?"

I shine a laser pointer in my neighbour's window when they're gone. Their cat has trashed three sets of wall hangings chasing it. They have no idea it's me. Am I evil? Yes, I am evil.

"Nothing just playing with the neighbour's cat."

"Sounds fun." He sat beside me and I got down to have a seat.

"It is."

"So..What should we do today?" He put his books down and rubbed his hands on his thighs. He was wearing all black again. The more I think about it, Black makes him look a thousand times better.

"I don't know. We don't have any tests this week right? Why don't we take a break." I rested my head on the palm of my hand. "Let's make sandwiches today!" I sat straight excitedly and looked at him for an answer.