Weekend [Saturday]

Before starting, let's just take a moment to admire this more than hot picture of Lucky Blue Smith above! 😍😍😍 It's so good, I can't even..😭😭 How proud I am of my decision of casting him as Jason!
⚜⚜⚜⚜

"Calm down Rose! You don't have to rush it. I know it's your first time in all of this love thing but you don't have to be weak."

I've been talking about it with Cassie since last night. I'll have to say that Cassie gives the best advices. So according to her I don't need to rush in and I don't need to end it. Not like I want to. I have honestly told her about everything that I feel for Jason. At least I feel better now.

"He's here." Cassie sipped her coffee as she came back from the balcony. Just after a few seconds, my phone went off. It was just Jason informing me that he was here.

"Remember what I said." Cassie did look like my mom and now she has started talking like her too. I looked at my self in the mirror. I decided to wear a plain white T and a leather jacket with regular blue denims, my hair as usual tied in a bun as I was too lazy to make something productive out of that mess.

"Bye!" I said to Cassie and rushed down the flight of stairs.

"Morning asshole!" I greeted Jason cheerfully,

"Now that's the Rose I've been missing." He smirked at me. How can I turn this down?

***

"I'm just so tired of pretending that I'm not evil." Granny rolled her eyes at Jason. She was annoyed because Jason wore a Grey T shirt with 'My Grandma Is An Angel' written over it.

"Oh c'mon grandma." Jason pleaded as he went in to hug her.

"Rose! Is he being a good boyfriend? Is he satisfying you?" My eyes widened as I looked at Jason and started laughing.

"Grandma." He dug his head down on granny's shoulder in annoyance.

"So I have to make an announcement." Ganny shouted, her voice breaking. Aiden helped her get to the couch in the center of the room. "I've planned a trekking trip for us!"

"Grandma!? Trekking? That's not even possible for you." Jason immediately stood up from the hand of the couch on which he was sitting, but settled again after finishing what he had to say.

"Shut up Jason!" She waved her hand in the air, denying the fact. "I am still so young."

Jason rolled his eyes.

"I think we should go." Aiden said from behind her wheelchair.

"I'm in." I said and now only Jason was left. All of us looked at him with puppy faces.

"Ok! Fine. When?" He stood up and started walking to the kitchen.

"Today, at 11." Aiden said.

"What? Today? God, why wouldn't you just tell me?"

I walked up to him, with my sweetest smile. I held both of his hand in mine while I spoke.
"Oh please babe. I think it's a good idea." I made a puppy face again to convince him. He sighed and smiled at me while he looked down at my lips.

"Ahem-"

I dropped his hands but still stared at him for a reply.