The Weekend [Saturday]

I'm so so so sorry for not updating on the given date which was 13th July but I was caught up in studies! 😭 But maybe this chapter will help me make it up to you..Jump right in!

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

{Song used ~ Colors by Halsey}

Rose's POV

Thursday, He smiled at me in the hallway and waved at me when I walked out of the gym class. Friday, We were teamed up for a debate on the american history and we slayed. Alex gave him the most intimidating death stare when he smiled at me in the hallway. I know right, Alex is sooo jealous of him, he thinks I like Jason more than I like him.

I know I might sound like crazy but I can't help. I try to see everything he does when I'm around him.

"Rose I'm so sorry! But I'll have to go. Mom's cat died, and she's crying since yesterday." Cassie opened my door with a bang and was all dressed up. Her mom lives out of town and her only companion is her cat, or was her cat.

"Ok. Call you later?"

"Yeah. I'll have to leave right away." She checked her wrist watch, the one that her mom gifted her and the one that she rarely wore.

"Love you in case you die."

"Love you in case you die!" She screamed from the living room. "Lock the door." She finally went out and closed the door. So she was now gone and I was also ready and waiting for Jason to call me, or text me.
Now that I know what Granny is like, I don't think she'll mind me wearing crop tops or jeans. I wore a red crop top with 'Barcelona' written on it with white jeans. Waiting was getting boring so I pulled out my earphones and started going to all the songs I frequently listen to. The only song that I loved in this moment was 'Colors' by Halsey.

I hit the play button and waited for the song to remind me of him, of Jason.

"Everything is blue! His pills, his hands, his jeans.." I don't know how I sound when I'm singing with my headphones on but I always forget about everything else around me and completely fall into the song. And especially when the song can express what I'm feeling...

"Everything is grey! His hair, his smoke, his dreams...And now he's so devoid of colors he don't know what it means....But he's blue..." The music suddenly stopped when the phone started to ring. I picked it up and it was Jason.

"You'd sound better if you sing rather than scream." Said Jason from the other side.

"What?"