Week 2, Monday.

{ Song used~ What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction ❤️}

We had a substitute teacher in Calculus today, no tests. But Jason didn't come to school, he was busy with his football practice. I kind of missed him.
I love chemistry and physics just as much I hate calculus. I've aced them once or twice and always scored above average,we had a test today too and I got an A. Releiving after a while!

But responsibilities don't just end. Cassie was sitting on the couch watching Tv the time I came home.

"You're so late. I thought you'd have had an accident on your way." She was eating pop corn and her eyes were glued to the screen.

"And you'd be eating popcorn even then. Right?" I smiled at her and kept my bag at it's place. Well it doesn't really have a place so I just keep it beside the couch.

"What you watching.?"

"Leave that. I want a favour from you."

I was standing behind the couch and Cassie turned herself all the way around to look at me.
"What is it?" I asked with my eyebrows narrowed.

"You know Rose. I've not been given my ME time lately." She paused. "So I just want you to work my shift at the cafe for today. I don't feel like going."

I went around and sat on the couch beside her.

"And what exactly do you do in your ME time?"

"Well I..eat, sleep, watch Tv and..sleep some more and eat..?" She pouted as if she wanted me to grant her all these things that she wanted to do.

"Oh they are so important, why don't you do these daily?" I laughed at her.

"What?"

"Sarcasm Cassie, that was sarcam." Not again. Cassie out of all, never gets my sarcasm.

"Oh, but can you please go?" She made a puppy face that I couldn't resist. I picked the cushion beside me and snuck it on her face.  She did the same after she was done struggling to free herself and it ended up with a cushion fight.

"Ok, ok stop! I'll go!" I said when she was all over me, smashing the cushion over my face. She stood up straight and let me sit straight. We were both laughing like crazy and she finger snapped me when I said yes.

I might as well text Jason to inform him about today.

Hey! Can't study today. Have to work at the Cafe. Cassie isn't going.

I sent the message and waited on the couch for his reply, which came just about 5 minutes later.

Ok, cool. I have practice too.

I stared at it as if I was wondering what to text him now. Somewhere inside me I was really disappointed that I won't see him today. I won't be able to scan him up and down and see him run his hands through his hair like he always does. Somewhere inside me, I knew I was realising something.

Ok :)

I replied at last and plugged my phone to the charger. I wasn't sure about what to do till I have to go so I just sit with Cassie watching Pretty Little Liars. I just looovvee that show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie reminded me of the time or else I would have been sitting there watching the show. We don't have a car here so she always takes an Uber, it was there at time like always but just that the driver had to pick me instead of Cassie.

"Hey Dory!" I greeted Dorothy as I entered the cafe. She owns the place and six more cafes too, but she is still too young. She's just 22. I put my things like my scarf and phone on the table because I don't have a purse or a make up bag or car keys, what all the other girls of my age carry. I carry a weapon called my sarcasm, and it scares people away.