The New Neighbors

"So we have new neighbors?" You murmur in disappointment. You were unsure about what kind of people they would be. The last neighbors you had were assholes. Every night the couple living there would fight and keep you awake at night. It really didn't help with your insomnia.

    "Cmon, (y/n). I'm sure these neighbors won't be that bad!" Nami tries to reassure you.

    "Well we won't know until we've at least gotten to know them." Robin places her book down and looks you.

    "Yeah but..." you begin to tap your fingers on the table. It's something you did when you were feeling nervous or annoyed.

    "Oh (y/n)! Don't you need to go to the pharmacy?" Nami asks. You stop.

    "Yeah." You grumble. "Let's hope Law is in a good mood this morning."

    "It's gonna rain today. Might want to head out now while you can, (y/n)." Robin warns picking up where she left off in her book.

     "We don't have the car." You deadpan. It was currently at Kidds shop being repaired after the engine sounded like it exploded.

    "Only had it for three months too!" Nami cries. It was a new and expensive car. You don't blame her for being upset. The repairs is only going to make it more expensive. Hell, Kidd's not gonna do it for free. He may be a good friend of yours, but he still expects to be paid for it.

"I'll just walk. If I get wet, I get wet. Whatever." You mumble to them, only to earn two concerned looks from them.

"Why not ask the new Neighbor to drive you?" Robin suggests smiling. You glare at her.

"Totally! Then I'll ask him to date me!" You gush, showing as much sarcasm as possible.

"You go do it girl!" Nami says supportively, only to earn another glare from you.

You go to put on your shoes, grab the mug of coffee you made this morning, and gathering the other things you need. 'I hope I can make it in time' you thought heading out the door.

"Be careful out there!" Nami and Robin say in unison. You wave to them stepping out onto the porch. You spot the moving van next door and sigh.

'I hope they're good Neighbors' you thought worryingly. Before you could even blink, you were tackled to the ground by something heavy.

"Shishishishi! I tackled our new neighbor!" You turned to see a teenage boy with raven colored hair wearing a straw hat on top of you.

"What the hell?!?" You squeak and the boy just laughs. Your coffee you were carrying also happened to spill everywhere. "Why you..." you start.

"Oi Luffy!" You look over to see an older male with with freckles on his cheeks and the same black hair as the teen come running over.

'He's cute' you thought as the male pulled the teen off you and hit him on the head knocking off the straw hat he wore. A large bump began to swell on the poor teens head.

"Owwww! Aaaaaace!" Luffy groaned.

"It's rude to tackle people randomly! Idiot!" Ace scolded. "I'm sorry about my little brother. You're not hurt are you?" He reached out a hand to help you up. You took his hand and he pulled you to your feet.

"Yeah I'm good." You said as you dusted off and took a glance at both boys. 'They're both cute, excluding the large bruise on Luffy's head of course' you thought lightly blushing.

"That's good. As you probably heard earlier, my names Ace and this lovable idiot is my little brother Luffy." He glances at the ground at the wasted coffee and back up to me. "Ah! Sorry about your coffee. What's your name?" Ace extended his hand out.

"I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you and it's ok I can always make more. I really hope you aren't obnoxious Neighbors." You take his hand and shake it. Then you mentally face palm after Ace and Luffy looks at you with confusion and concern. You had meant for that last part to be in your head

'Ugh I'm an idiot!' "Sorry. The last Neighbors I had were real assholes." You add after pulling your hand away.

"Shishishi! You're funny (y/n)!" Luffy chuckles.

"I see... Well you won't get any problems from us." Ace grins. "We have another brother if you want to meet him."

You look at Ace for a few seconds before responding. "Ok then." You really had to pick up those prescriptions before it started rained, but you had a few moments to spare.

"C'mon shishishishi!" Luffy excitedly grabs your wrist, squeaking in surprise, he pulls you to the moving van with Ace shouting behind him. He had a tight grip and wriggling free was not an option. As soon as you approached the moving van you saw a blonde adult male lifting a box out of the back. "Oooi! Saboooo!" Luffy shouts.

The blonde known as Sabo stops what he's doing and glances over. "Luffy..." The male grips the bridge of his nose and shakes his head. "You can't just drag people around." He groans.

"Shishishi! Sorry! This is our new neighbor!" Luffy grins widely and letting go of your wrist which he held with an iron grip.

"Hey. I'm Sabo." He gently shook your hand like he's aware of how strong Luffys grip can be, also how much pain your wrist was in right now.

"H-hi. I'm (y/n)!" You stuttered and blushed. You took in his most noticeable features. He had a scar over his left eye and wore some nice looking casual attire. 'Oh my god he's cute!'

"Umm..." Sabo cut you out of your thoughts. You finally realized you still had his hand in yours. You also were staring at him with your mouth agape.

Quickly pulling your hand away you turned away blushing madly. you coulda sworn your cheeks were as red as apples. "S-sorry!" You mentally slapped yourself.

"Shishishi! You're so interesting (y/n)!" Luffy commented.

'Oh no' you thought.