Its a Date (part 1)

It was the next day and you and Sabo were going to spend the day together. Yesterday he offered to take you home, but you explained that you had the car back. He looked really disappointed but bid you farewell. You were ready to go and waited for Sabo to text you. Heading downstairs you see Nami in the kitchen with Robin.

"Hey (y/n)." Nami greets you. You remained silent. "Still mad at us huh." You were mad at the both of them. They locked you out of your own house! And forced you to stay at the neighbors house. Not that you didn't mind being at the neighbors, but locked out of your house? Hell no.

"You can't be mad at us forever." Robin chuckles. You sent her a glare that said 'try me bitch.' Your phone dinged and you checked.

Sabo: hey! Are you ready? Just let me know and I'll come over.

(Y/n): I'm ready to go. Waiting on you. :)

"Is that your boyfriend?" Nami smirks. Glaring at her, she starts fake crying behind Robin. "You're so mean (y/n)!" In all honesty, you couldn't stay mad at them forever. They're your best friends.

You hear the sound of light knocking and you quickly go to open it. In the doorway you see a smiling Sabo. "Hey." He greets.

"It is your boyfriend!" Nami shouts cheerily. Before you could react Sabo pulls you out the door and closes it behind you, making you squeak in surprise. Awkwardly enough, you lose your balance and stumble into the blonde instantly wrapping your arms around his waist. Your face was buried in his chest and instantly making you blush and push off of him.

You and Sabo were both a bushing mess and laughter could be heard from Nami inside. "Umm. Sorry I shouldn't have done that, but you looked like you were going to murder them." Sabo rubs the back of his neck.

"We should go before I do." You mumble. Taking  your word for it, he quickly takes you to his car and you both hop in. "Where are we going?" You ask as he begins driving down the road.

    "Well I was thinking where ever the road takes us. Our final location is going to be a little surprise though." He smiles.

    "Oh?" You raise a brow grinning. He chuckles.

    "It's nothing too big." You hum at that. Arriving at your first destination it was the Arcade. You spent most of the time trying to win a little plush white tiger from the claw machine. You spent almost $15 on trying to win and you were about to start raging. "Need help?"

You turn to see Sabo. "Please!" You beg, stepping aside to let him give it a try. "I doubt you'll get it." You mumble before you see the stuffed tiger in his hands. "B-but how?!" You gape at him.

"I've had a lot of practice thanks to Luffy." He rubs the back of his head shyly before handing you the little plush.

'Aww he's so cute when he's shy!' You mentally gush. You both walked around the Arcade and played some games here and there. They were mostly shooter games and you were pretty sure Sabo let you win some of them.

"So why are you mad at your friends?" Sabo asks out of nowhere. You hesitate for a second.

"I feel like they're plotting something." He gives you the look that seems to ask why. "I think they're trying to hook me up with you." You mumble nervously.

"Are my brothers teaming with your friends or something?" He asks shocked. You look at him in confused. "My brothers have been trying to do the same thing. Getting me to date you."

"Wow. What a huge coincidence." You laugh, Sabo laughing with you. It was lunch time when you both left the arcade and the blonde took you to a nice restaurant. It wasn't anything too fancy. Once the waiter took you to your table you noticed them. Ace, Luffy, and Nami were sitting at a table on the other side of the restaurant. They were wearing different color wigs except Luffy. He still had his straw hat. Ace and Luffy wore mustaches as a disguise. In all honesty it would be a bad idea to bring Luffy into this since he has a loud mouth, but he's too busy stuffing his face to say anything.

You very discreetly got Sabo's attention and pointed to their table. You could see slight annoyance settle into the blondes features as he noticed them. "Are you serious?" He muttered.

"They are teaming up on us." You sigh. "How did they know where we were?"

"I may have told my brothers where I was taking you today." He chuckles nervously. "Except where our final location will be since it's a surprise. How did they get here with no car?" You thought about his question for a minute.

    "I coulda sworn I took the car keys with me." You mumble checking your bag. They were gone. "God dammit." Sabo looks at you concerned. "That little fucking theif! I told her she couldn't have my car for a week!"

    "So that's how they got here." He sighs. "Let's just ignore them and enjoy our day, please?" You give him a small smile.

    "Such a gentleman." You tell him and he blushes.

    "Y-yeah." He rubs the back of his head shyly with a grin. "Do you just want to order a large pizza and share it?"

"Sounds great! I haven't had pizza in a while. What do you think about a meat lovers pizza?" You ask

"Yeah! Sounds delicious." As soon as the waitress made it to the table and took your order, you noticed she was eyeballing Sabo. Before she left she winked at Sabo.

'You bitch.' You grit your teeth together.

"Hey. Are you ok?" You looked to see Sabo with concern on his face.

"Yeah." You muttered. The blonde looked at you sadly.

"Well. I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom." You nod in response. When the blonde got up to leave the drinks had arrived with the same waitress. You noticed her eyes follow Sabo a bit, checking him out. She finally walked away. Your jaw clenched and you began rapidly tapping your fingers on the table.

    After a few moments you finally saw Sabo exit the restroom only to be stopped by the same damn waitress. Her body language showed that she was flirting with him. Finally deciding to do something you quickly stood up and stalked over to Sabo. Interrupting the woman. Grabbing the males wrist you pull him back to the table while sending the waitress the harshest glare you could muster.

"Are you really ok?" Sabo asked as you both take a sea. before you could respond the pizza was here. Delivered by a waiter this time. Even though it was hot you instantly grab a piece burning your mouth and hand in the process. You were just too mad to care. You noticed a smile slowly creeping onto the blondes face. "You're jealous."

"No!" You deny even though a blush became present on your cheeks. He continues to grin at you.

"You're lying." He chuckles taking some pizza.

"Umm. About that note." You start grabbing another slice after you finished the first. He shifts slightly. "Is it true?" For what felt like forever he finally responds.

"W-well I..." he starts blushing. "I do like you." He mumbles shyly." I know we just met and all, but-"

"Good. Because I like you too." You smile. You both were a blushing mess at the confessions.

"Is it safe to call this a date then?" He chuckles. You hum at that before teasingly shaking your head.

    "Nope."