Chapter Three

Waking up and going to school suddenly becomes a much easier task, I do it with a smile on my face and no complains. A long week has passed since she went to my house, and even though she calls me every afternoon and we talk for hours, I can't wait to see her beautiful face.

Sure, I run into her at school almost every day, but we’re playing strangers, and the most I get from her is a smile, which I happily accept and happily return. At first I was hesitant about calling her – more like I was intimidated by her – but she's actually very sweet, and I don't regret a single thing.

It's Thursday and that means we have Biology again, I take my usual seat and wait for the rest of the class to come in, they do as the bell rings, and a few seconds later Marina walks through the door. My heart warms and I can't help but smiling. She’s as beautiful as usual, if not a bit more today. She took my advice of wearing more serious clothes, but it doesn’t help me at all, she distracts me no matter what she’s wearing.

She looks dead serious whilst teaching today's lesson but eventually smiles at me if nobody else is watching. When she's done with the lesson she hands us a test and I begin to answer it, but the way she moves her hips whilst walking in front of me is making me want to rip her clothes off in front of everybody and fuck her hard, right here, right now.

I take a deep breath and focus on the test, trying to shake the thoughts away, but her voice from across the room distracts me “Class, if you need any help just call me.”

I already know all the answers, but still, I don't hesitate to call her, her actual name almost slipping out of my mouth. “Mar-Miss Diamandis?” She walks slowly towards me and my eyes follow every move she does. Is it me or she gets hotter every day?

When she gets to my seat, she leans in closer than ever, putting her face right in front of me. If I look down I can perfectly see half of her boobs and a little of her black and white dots bra. If I lean in just a little bit her lips would touch mine, and maybe I want that to happen. I'm starting to think that she's doing it on purpose.

“Yes?” She whispers in a low, seductive voice

“Stop it, Marina.” I whisper and look around, to see if somebody’s looking at us. Nobody is, and I think, maybe I could kiss her. No, it’s way too risky.

“Stop what?” She uses the same voice and it's taking all my self-control to not lean in.

“You know what, either do something or stop it.” I say, beginning to get angry. She licks and bites her lip in slow motion, winks and walks away. Are you fucking kidding me?

I start to wonder how the rest of the class doesn't realise what's going on, she’s being so obvious, but I act like I don't care. I'm so pissed at her right now that I ignore her for what it takes for me to finish my test, place it on her desk and walk away.

I feel her eyes on me the whole time but I don't look back, I go straight to my locker, put the books in it and sit on the floor, waiting for the bell to ring.

I grab my phone and call her just to piss her off. She doesn’t answer, of course, but I do get a text from her.

“Do you miss me already too? ;)” I can’t help but smiling, regardless of how upset I still am with her.

“Maybe… What was all of that for?”  It takes a while for me to get an answer from her.

“Wouldn’t you do it if you could?”

“I’d do much more than that if I could ;)”

The bell rings and I have to go and pay attention to annoying teachers and annoying lessons. The only good thing about today is that we’re let out before noon.