Chapter Five

I'm sorry but I fell in love tonight
I didn't mean to fall in love tonight

You know you don't need to know someone for too long to fall for them, it happens when you least expect it and usually with who you least expect it. And I couldn't help but falling in love with this mysterious woman that had recently joined my life, she had given my life a full spin and could make all the sad thoughts that always crossed my mind fade away, with her I felt safe, but most important, I felt something not too usual for me... Happiness.

I open my eyes to another beautiful melody, Marina looks as she has just woken up as well, her voice is raspy and low as she sings “one look and I'm done, one glance from your eyes and I'm captivated.” The back of her hand softly caresses my cheek and she notices I'm awake, her heartbeat speeds but she doesn't stop singing “the taste of your skin, the warmth of your hungry lips has me so taken and I” Her other hand reaches for mine and intertwines our fingers together. We make eye contact, it's like the first time I saw her, a feeling of warmness fills my heart and a bubbly feeling my stomach “love the way, you can make me dance from miles away, when I'm with you I'm so sedated,” her voice turns softer, but still raspy “I'm captivated, by you.” I kiss her lips softly and she smiles. There's something about the way she looks like a kid when she does that makes me even more attracted to her.

“Hi,” I whisper “What time is it?” I continue, noticing it's dark outside. She stretches a little bit and I become self-conscious, I'm very shy and the fact that I'm naked makes me very uncomfortable.

“It must be around nine.” She pauses and looks at my face “Is everything alright, honey?” I nod slightly and decide to look at her body, it's a perfect hourglass. I run my fingers down the sides of her body and she shivers a little. “You don't regret about it, do you?” She takes me off guard, why would I?

“Not at all, I told you, you’re amazing.” I smile shyly and she smiles back.

“Then what's going on, doll?” She lifts my chin up, forcing me to look at her beautiful eyes.

“I just realized... I'm naked.” She giggles and rolls me to the side so my whole body is visible now, she starts kissing my neck and her kisses migrate lower by the second.

“And beautiful.” She adds in a sweet voice before continuing. A tingly feeling grows in my stomach, I look down at Marina and she bites her lip.“Let’s go take a shower!”

She grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom, runs the shower and walks inside with me. The water is warm and nice, and soon the room is hot and steamy. Marina bites her lip while looking at me. I don’t feel shy anymore; instead I run my hands slowly from her collarbones to her belly and the way back. I grab the soap in my hands and make sure I tease her enough with it, once I’m done and she’s all soaped up she does the same to me. I hold her boobs in my hands, feeling her up gently, and she seems to be enjoying it, so, why stop?

She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me softly, then drags me back under the shower until there’s no soap left on us. I feel myself being pushed against the wall, Marina’s wet body against mine and her lips on my neck. This is turning out to be the best shower I’ve ever taken. I wrap my arms around her tiny waist and smile at her, she smiles back at me and says “I can’t get enough of you,” then she kisses me again for a bit and turns the shower off.

 “Do you want to go to the park for a while?” She asks as we walk into the room again to get dressed.

“Sure, why not?” I say with a smile while putting my jeans back on. She gives me one of her sweatshirts to wear, even though I brought one myself. It’s her way of saying you belong to me, so I happily accept it.