Chapter Thirteen

Next morning we go to her dad's house so I can unpack, we've decided I'll stay with her since the house is pretty big. Her sister is supposed to be staying there, but the house is empty so we're guessing she stayed at the hospital last night.

“Come with me” she says as she holds my hand and leads me to her room

“I didn't know you had a room here” I say and look around.

“Of course, silly, I lived here for five years, do you think I wouldn’t have a room?” it all makes sense now

“Is that how you learned to speak Greek?” I ask and she gives me a weird look.

“How do you know I speak Greek?” no way

“Oh, God, haven't you noticed?”

“What?” this is going to be awkward

“Sometimes... When you're really into it, you, uhm... Say stuff in Greek”

She turns bright red and covers her face with her hands “Oh god.”

“Yeah, that too” I say.

She smirks and wraps her arms around me, slowly pushing me towards her bed. “I really missed you” she says, looking into my eyes

“I missed you too” I say and kiss her softly

“I missed your smell, the taste of your lips, of your skin” she says as her kisses move slowly down my neck. My hands run up inside her shirt and rest on her stomach. She kisses me again and I push her down so we're laying on her bed. Our kisses become rougher and she grinds her body against mine. One month without her had been hell, I missed this, I missed us. I break away from the kiss, look down at her and smile.

“Do you think we should get going?” I ask, as a joke, just to tease her, but she pulls me down again. “What do you want from me, Marina?” I press my nose against hers and hold her face.

“You know what I want” she says on a sexy voice and bites her lip.

I shake my head. “Say it”

She looks into my eyes and says “I want you to fuck me like it's the last time you'll ever see me” and with that I kiss her again, unbutton her jeans and pull her shirt up, taking it off her. I run my fingers through the sides of her body as I kiss her neck, then down to her belly. I'm about to take off her bra when we hear the main door open and somebody walking in.

“Marina? Are you here?” it was her sister.

“You've got to be fucking kidding me” she whispers as she throws her shirt back on.

“Hey” I whisper in her ear and run my hand down the inside of her thigh “save it for later” I continue and give her a soft peck on the lips.

“Marina?”

“Over here” she says as we head towards the living room. “Sorry about that, we got distracted” Marina looks at me with a smile and I blush.

“Hurry, dad's waking up!” Lafina says and takes us to the hospital.

As we get closer to the room Marina squeezes my hand tighter to the point she starts hurting me, but I don't feel like complaining, instead I caress her face with my thumb and she relaxes a bit. When she walks through the door the biggest smile crosses her face and she hugs her now awake dad. It's a very emotional moment and I feel kind of awkward. I don't know him and I'm not even sure I should be here. And while I'm lost in my train of thoughts Marina grabs me by my arm and drags me inside the room. I feel as if my heart is about to explode and I think I'm getting a slight headache. She introduces me as her girlfriend and her dad seems to like me, he's a nice man and after a while I start getting comfortable around him and Lafina. They head back to their place and I go back to the hotel, since I think they should spend family time together. Marina insists on going out tonight though, and I say yes. She doesn't tell me where we're going but she says she'll pick me up at 8.