01

bnm boys are the same
age in this book so it's easier
grade wise !!

bnm boys are the sameage in this book so it's easiergrade wise !!

ONE 하나 : OUR PALMS' FATE

Woojin woke up with something weird written in his hand. It looked to be pen ink, but no matter how much he tried washing it, the writing wouldn't go away. He frowned a bit, wondering what the letters meant. Did he possibly sleep walk into a tattoo shop the night before?

"OYJ," He murmured. "What does this mean?"

The boy carried on with his morning by eating breakfast and getting ready for school. His mornings were spent alone since his parents left for work early. Looking at his palm every two seconds was a bit of a distraction, but he managed to arrive at school on time. His lovely group of friends were waiting for him at the front gate.

"Hey, what's up with you today? Usually you're the first one out of us to arrive." Youngmin said in concern. Woojin sheepishly smiled back and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Who cares, it doesn't matter. Now let's hurry! I heard there's a new student coming to our homeroom〜" Daehwi exclaimed, dragging the arms of his three best friends. "I can't wait to befriend them and drop you guys." He joked.

Once they got inside, the gossip of the new student was all they could hear. Their school hardly ever got newer students, because it was difficult to even make it into the school. Only the smartest people were allowed a spot in after the new school year begun. 

"Do you guys think the new student's a girl or a boy?" Donghyun asked after turning his chair around. Woojin shrugged along with the happy puppy Daehwi, who was munching on some sweet bread from the cafeteria.

"Bet it's a girl," Youngmin stated with confidence. "I heard the school has this thing where the new students that enter go in boy-girl-boy-girl order. Last time we had a new student, which was like two years ago, it was a boy. Now it's time for a girl to show up."

"Where do you even get this information from?" Woojin chuckled, having his snaggle tooth be present in the conversation.

"I have my ways." Youngmin grinned.

"Yeah, it's called making things up." Donghyun muttered and slapped his arm teasingly.

"Let's bet it then!" Daehwi suggested, finishing his last bite. "If the new student's a girl, then Youngmin gets something from Donghyun and vice versa."

"Alright, deal." The two agreed. Woojin smiled at them and unconciously took another look at his palm, eyebrows furrowing. It was somewhat fascinating to him; a sudden new mystery had appeared into his life.