03

park woojin pov

 THREE 셋 : NAME REVEALㅤ

THREE : NAME REVEAL

We arrived outside of the school building and I quickly let go of Yeji's hand, regretting what I had done. I widened our distance as my ears became as red as a tomato. She glanced at me with an invisible question mark floating above her head.

"S-Sorry. I don't know why I suddenly held your hand—"

"It's fine!" Yeji laughs and puts her hands up, giving assurance. "At least we got out of there fast." I scratched my head and gave out a small, unnatural laugh. She in some way seemed disappointed.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked, checking the time on my phone. "It's not even one yet." There seemed to be 20 notifications from my groupchat with Daehwi, Youngmin, and Donghyun. I click on them.

She hummed. "Maybe a cat cafe? There's one down the street I saw when my dad dropped me off this morning." I nodded, unlocking my phone. Her phone rang and she widened her eyes at the caller ID.

"I gotta take this, hold on." Yeji walked to the side of the building, seeming super secretive. I shrugged and opened the chat.

dance with me
members:
cherry boy🍒, dongdong
honey hwi🍯, & woong??

honey hwi🍯:
AAAH WHERE ARE YOU WOOJINNIE

honey hwi🍯:
IT'S ONLY BEEN MINUTES BUT
YOU'RE ALREADY FAMOUS SCHOOL-WIDE

woong??:
REALLY

cherry boy🍒:
yes congrats bro how do u
feel now that u and new girl are
known as sundeok's dance couple

honey hwi🍯:
another reason why she should
be in our group *sips drink*

woong??:
WE AREN't A COUPLE 

dongdong:
yeah they're soulmates

[insert pic of woojin & yeji
leaving the school & holding hands]

cherry boy🍒:
Lol

woong??:
i'm mute

dongdong:
don't forget us now that you're
famous and pls fund for our
dance group w that famous
money of yours💰🤑