10

youngmin's point of view

 TEN 열 : JUMP OFF ALREADYㅤ

TEN : JUMP OFF ALREADY

Donghyun, Daehwi and I were sitting in Woojin's room, nervously waiting for the conversation outside to end. We watched the clock tick by, anticipating on an Ong Yeji to arrive soon. Then we heard a thud.

"W-Woojin!" We heard Daniel shriek. Slamming the door open, the three of us witnessed a knocked out Woojin lying on the ground.

"What the hell did you do?!" I asked in frustration. A bell rung from the front door.

"Oh my god, Yeji is here." Daehwi gaped as I began to pick Woojin up, basically manhandling the unconscious boy.

Daniel looked confused. "..Yeji?"

"Yeah Yeji, so get out of here already!" Donghyun said in panic, opening his phone to see messages from the groupchat.

"Why do I have to get out? It's not like I did something wrong!" Daniel refused.

"Yeji didn't come over here to cry about you, Daniel. So leave if you don't wanna make her sad again." I retorted. "I'm bringing Woojin downstairs so he can rest in the living room."

Walking down with my precious friend hanging over my shoulders, Donghyun shouted from above. "WHAT DO WE TEXT BACK? SHE'S ASKING QUESTIONS!"

"C-CLEANING!" Daehwi answered him. The two were right next to each other, yelling so loud for no reason.

I placed Woojin down carefully on the sofa, making my way back upstairs again. The two I mentally entrusted with Daniel were still occupied on their phones, texting Yeji. "Why isn't he gone yet?"

"We don't know what to do with him.." Daehwi pouted nervously. I glanced over at Daniel who was smiling like an idiot, making me feel even more stressed.

"Just go out from the backyard," I murmured, leading Daniel to a big window located at the end of a hall. "Jump from here."

"Woah woah woah, jump?!" Daniel exclaimed. "Can't I just go from the back exit that leads to the backyard?"

"You know how big this house is, we have no time to reach all the way down there. Just jump already!"

"F-Fine!" He nervously opened up the window, peeping down at the distance from the second level of the house to the grass outside. Gulping, he stuck one leg out.

"There's a ladder on the side of the house, try reaching for it with your leg." I informed, walking away. "If you fall it's your own fault."