13

third person pov

THIRTEEN 열셋 : LOVE YOURSELF ㅤ

A day had passed. Woojin and Yeji were inside of the same black car they entered in the day before, except this time the driver really was a chauffeur. The two were heading towards the mall, planning to shop for their dress and suit for SUNDEOK HIGH's first official school dance.

Yeji thankfully received the approval from Woojin's mother to join their dance group. After having some small talk with her, Yeji showed off some of her moves including old but recent dancing videos from her days back in her hometown.

Woojin originally planned on riding the public bus with Yeji to the mall but she refused, saying that he was wasting all of his wealthiness for no reason. He of course let her have her way.

"So," Woojin started. "What were you and my mom talking about in the living room before I came with the tea?"

Yeji smiled. "Just my palm and stuff. Nothing much."

"Really? I mean.. You had your mouth hanging out! It threw me off and I ended up tripping on the rug, spilling the tea all over you. Again, I'm so sorry for that. Your uniform got all ruined because of me." He looked down in guilt, slightly pouting.

"It's not like you meant it, Woong. My uniform and I are fine! It's not like you killed us—" She froze, eyes trembling. The word had slipped.

Kill. Killed.

"Yeji? Are you okay?" Woojin shook her arm, trying to snap her out of it.

She jumped in her seat unintentionally. "Y-Yeah. Sorry about that, I got sudden chills I guess."

"If somethings wrong, tell me alright? I don't want you struggling alone while I'm smiling, all carefree and everything." He told her as she nodded.

"Definitely."

In reality, he was struggling a bit, too.

time skip — inside formal shop

"Hello cuties!" The worker greeted the two, automatically assuming they were a couple. "What kind of dresses and suits are you guys looking for? Is it for the infamous SUNDEOK HIGH dance?"

"Actually, yes." Yeji replied with a sweet smile. "How'd you know?"

"We've been getting a lot of customers from SUNDEOK lately〜"

"Hmm.. We aren't sure about the concept we want yet, though. Could you help us with choosing?" She asked casually. Woojin remained silent, back to his quiet self.

"Of course! Follow me!" The worker gestured them over to the back of the store, where they kept most of their hidden gems. The pieces were a bit on the pricier side, but for a good reason. Dresses being absolutely beautiful, the suits super good quality, too.