04

third person pov

 FOUR 넷 : ONGS UNITEㅤ ㅤ

FOUR : ONGS UNITE
ㅤ ㅤ

"Let's hurry up and come inside." Youngmin suggested, trying to break the silence between the group after Woojin's full name was announced.

They moderately agreed and made their way into the school building. It was still slightly early, so there was time left before the bell would ring. The five of them—mainly because of Daehwi—decided to go to the cafeteria to buy some snacks. Daehwi grinned sweetly and grabbed almost everything off the shelves.

"All these breads.. soon to be in my stomach!" He squealed as he grabbed a plastic bag.

"Pft, and you're the one who keeps on saying my mom's rich." Woojin remarked at his best friend.

"She is! But I am too." He smirked and looked over at Yeji. "Want anything, honey bun?"

"What's with the honey bun?" Yeji scrunched up her nose. "I'll take a muffin though." Daehwi nodded and shoved a regular sized banana muffin into his mini shopping bag.

"He calls everyone that he's friends with pet names, don't worry." Youngmin informed the girl.

She laughed as she saw Daehwi go up and pay for the heaps of food. "Well I'm glad you consider me as a friend!"

"You're all of our friends, maybe more than friends in one case." Daehwi threw the purchased muffin at Yeji and sneakily winked at Woojin. She tried her best to catch it, distracted and therefore did not pay attention to any of the words Daehwi had said. The rest were holding in their laughs whereas Woojin was tensing up, hitting Daehwi's arm for the second time that week.

Woojin's habit. Hitting people when he's anxious.

The group left the cafeteria and walked through the several hallways that would eventually lead them into to their homeroom. In the middle of their walking journey, Yeji turned to Woojin.

"Yah Woong— I mean Woojin, have we met before yesterday?"

"What do you mean? Yesterday was the first time we met.." Woojin and the rest looked at her with a confused expression.

Yeji put a hand on her chin, thinking. "You think? Park Woojin just sounds so familiar..."

"Maybe there was a Woojin in your past," Donghyun joined in. "Anything ring a bell?"

She shook her head after putting in some thought. "Maybe I'm just tripping, yeah."

ㅤ 。time skip — after lunch