Chapter 1

Read description.
Your POV

I sit at my desk as Anna, also known as my maid brings me a stack of letters. A sigh escaped my lipa as I already knew who wrote the letters. I scatter the letters on my desk making some fall weightless on the ground. I soon enough look at the letters. On every piece of envelope there was written a name, mens names. This is why I despise men more each day. These days they marry you because of how beautiful and how rich you are.

The short maid hurried over towards me, as she picked up the letters, handing them over to me.

"Thank you, Anna." I smiled at her as she just nodded. Anna has been my childhood friend. Her childhood was not that great since she's a slave. I hate slavery and the topic makes me sick. Everyone is a human and they deserve to be treaded equally.

"Ms. Hamilton should I clean your desk now?" She said looking at me with her emotionless eyes. I frowned. "No thank you Anna, I will do it myself. And please call me (Y/n)." I smiled at her as she nodded "Understood." I sighed as I started to put the letters in a stack again. I will burn them later.

"I should get ready for the ball." I said
"Anna, will you help me dress please?" I asked as she nodded "Of course."

I looked in my closet. "Maybe I should go with my favorite dress?" I asked Anna. "Great idea." She said.
"Hmm... Or maybe my new dress?" I asked her again. "Great choice." She replied as I rolled my eyes.
"What should I choose?" I whined as I sighed. "How about this one." I heard Anna say as I turned to her. She was holding a beautiful (F/c) dress.
"Wait... How did you even get that dress you weren't at my closet..." I asked her.
"I will help you try this one on." She said ignoring my question.

I didn't bother to ask as I just nodded.

A while later I looked in the mirror as I checked myself out. "I think this is my new favorite dress! I will wear this one then!" I smiled
"Very well then." Anna said. I sat down on my chair as Anna made my hair. I closed my eyes because it was so relaxing. "You can sit up now." She said. I looked at my mirror yet again. My hair was let out with a (F/c) bow.
"Thank you very much Anna." I smiled as she said a quick "Your welcome."

Me and Anna left my room as we got downstairs. I saw Alexander stand near the door as he looks at me.
"Took you long enough." I just stuck out my tongue.
"That is not very lady like." He said smirking as I mumbled a "shut up."
"I heard that!" He said. Oh, I wish I could just punch him in the face.

"Bye Anna!" I said as I waved at her. "Have a great night." She said as her hands were by her side. We got in the carriage as I see that it was filled with men. I want to punch Alexander in the face more now!
"Oh, Hello boys." I said trying to be polite. I already knew who these men were. Alexanders friends.
"Looking good (Y/n)." Hercules said. "Thanks." I smiled at him I sat down next to Laurens as we just smile at each other. Then as the carriage started to move they talked the whole ride. It was hell.

We finally got to the place where the ball was held. I step out the carriage as I look at the place.
"This place is huge!" It was true. It was bigger than our house. And it has two floors. We walked in as me and the boys parted ways. I just stood still wondering what to do. I just walked to the table with food and drinks on it. I looked at the food thinking what to choose.

"Hello." Said someone. I knew it was a man because of the voice. I turned around.

Purple suite

Fluffy hair

Dark skin

Beautif- i mean........ normal ....eyes?

I just look at him not saying anything.
"Every women here looks beautiful but I think your the one who stands out more." He said smirking. I just stare at him with a blank expression.
I could hear him laugh awkwardly.
"Hello?" "Excuse me I'm not interested in men like you." I said as I walked away.

I spotted Alexander with a woman. She had a stunning blue dress as it matched with her black hair. I then walked over to them. "Hey." I said as Alexander smiled. "Oh there she is, my sister I told you about." Alexander said as he looked at the woman. She smiled as she turned to me.
"You must be (Y/n) then." I nodded "Nice to meet you! My name Elizabeth Schuyler." She said as I smiled back at her. 'I have heard so much about you! Are you two together?" I asked. I looked at Elizabeth. Her cheeks were a tint of red as she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Before Alexander said anything. "Oh, I apologize! But I'm waiting for that day to come!" I smirked. Payback! We then talked for a while but then Alexander and Elizabeth decided to dance, which meant I was alone again. I turned around and saw the same man again as his hand was extended towards me. "Dance?"

Seriously? I made it clear to him that I am not interested but he still is talking to me. "No." I said as I tried to walk away. He quickly ran in front of me "please? Just this time. It looks like you don't have anything better to do." He said looking at me. I looked around. It was true. I don't have nothing better to do. I sighed. I put my hand in his as we started to dance. As we danced I didn't look at his eyes at all. "My name is Thomas Jefferson. What's your name?" I stayed silent for a bit. "(Y/n) Hamilton." I said. I don't know why I said my name to him. Why did I do that? He is probably like all of those typical flirty men.

"What a nice name." I could see him smile as I just look down.

The song ended. We stopped dancing as I started to walk away.
"I hope we meet again." I can hear him say. "I hope not." I mumbled. I walked to the table again full with food. I ate some stuff and then took a glass of wine. I talked to some people as I took another glass of wine. And then another.

I walked outside so my mind could freshen up because... I think I'm drunk. I sat down on the stairs. There weren't any people outside since it's winter. I shivered because It was a bit cold. "You alright?"

Jeffersons P.O.V.

I asked her. She was the same girl I danced with. It was really cold so I don't understand why she was outside. She stood up and turned around. "Hehe" she giggled as she gave me a smile. Kinda creepy. "I a-m alright! Do you like cats?" She said. "What...? Oh did you drink too much? Explains a lot." I said as she came running towards me as she hugged me. "I didn't drink at all today! I am so thirsty..." She said as she was about to collapse but I held her. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked her.

I then felt her touch my hair
"Oh my gosh your hair is so fluffy" she said as she continued to touch it. "Hey! Don't touch it!" I said as I pulled her away. She then started to cry. "Wha-" "Let me touch your hair it was so fluffy!" She said as she sobbed. I rolled my eyes as I picked her up bridle style. "Come one let's go" i said as I started to walk. "WEEEE!!"

(A/N) Hello! Um so this is my first story here so i hope you like it!
This was inspired by the amazing
cupcakelover4488
So check her out! I didn't copy anything from her..

Well maybe some thing but i want you to check her out!
I hope she doesn't get angry at me or something because i like her stories and all of that stuff and she is amazing.
Okay bye!

--Edited 6/08/2018--
--Edited 27/1/2019--
--Edited 20/5/2019--