Chapter 30

(Y/n) POV

4 hours until
*$! <&%√¥€¢+ @$*€~\•%

"I hope your not upset?" I asked. we sat on the coach as Thomas Held me on his arms. "About?" He asked as he rubbed my back. "About the baby." I could hear Thomas's heartbeat go faster as I get worried.

"Of course not (Y/n)! I love you and this baby now. I was shocked when I found out but I kinda wanted kids running around the House." he said looking in my eyes.

"You want more kids?" I said as I smiled. This melted my heart.

"Or course. I don't want to be a still old man working in office. I want kids that I can love that continues the Jefferson name." I smiled at him.
(This So Cliché...)

Then something popped in my head.
"If the baby's on the way... Then we should get married!" Thomas looked at me a bit worried "What?"

I rolled my eyes "So your excited to get a baby but scared to get married?"

"N-No it's not that! It's just... Can we just drop it?" He said as he looked away. I frowned and got up. "I get it."
I said and walked away somewhere in his large house.

Thomas's POV

3 hours until
*$! <&%√¥€¢+ @$*€~\•%

Well look what you did Thomas you got her sad! I said to myself slapping myself. Not to hard...

When she reveled that she was pregnant I thought maybe proposing. But then she asked and I didn't want to tell her! Boys do the engagements right...?

"Thomas." James came in. "What?" I asked annoyed.

"Something big is gonna happen soon."

Philip's POV

"Well children, I'm sad to say this but I need to go finish some papers and publish them." Dad said as Angelica was still hugging him.

"I had a great day daddy." Angie said as she broke the hug and stood beside me. I just nodded.

Of course it's sad that he has to work again but when we all hung out he said he promises that he will try to have more time with the family. This made us happy. I think Pa realizes that he has done nothing to help the family. Well he has but...

Dad goes upstairs as we both hop on the couch "If mom would see us she would kill us" Angie said "What?"

" 'It's not lady like to just "hop" On the couch' " Angelica said mimicking moms voice as I chuckled.

"Well it isn't. No boy would like a girl like that." I said smiling
"Not you too! And besides everyone loves me! I would say even girls." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, then why haven't I seen any boys around?" I said laughing so bit

She became quite to think of something "that's what I thought." I continued as I got up

"Heyy! I still meet boys y'know!" She said as she got up as well
"Anyway, I'm going in my room. " I said as she gave me a mad look

"Come on! It's just 4 and now your gonna go to your room? We have timmee!" She said "Come on Ange, I'm tierd." I mumbled as she grabs my wrist and drags me out the door.

"So what are we gonna do now? There is nothing to do!" I said as we walk.
"Well there is something..." "And what is tha-" "SHOPPING!" "seriously? "

"Yep! And not JUST for me! For you too!" "Angie my clothes are perfect! "
"No! You always wear these dark clothes. How about we get you a... Red suit?" "ANGIE NO"

"Come on! What's wrong with red?"
She said looking at me "Everything! It's not my style." I said "Nothing is your style! Well I won. We will be getting a red suit! How about a pink one too?"

(Y/n) POV

3 hours until
*$! <&%√¥€¢+ @$*€~\•%

Right now I'm in a corridor and it's
pretty dark. Are they even using this?
I look around and I saw this weird door. I don't know what weird was about the door but I got a weird feeling about it.

"I should totally to in." I said as I opened the door and stepped inside
This was a big balcony? And it's beautiful! I go to the edge as the railing stops me. I look up and saw the sun soon going to sleep.

This would be the perfect place to come and think. It's so quiet here. why haven't I found this place before? Maybe I have but don't remember... I haven't been here for awhile.

"Hey." Suddenly a sweet voice spoke up. I looked around and I didn't really see anyone "Who's there?" I asked worried. "Look closer." She said I once again scanned the place and saw her under one of the tables.

She looked like she was somewhere to 14 and she had a maids outfit. Is she one of the maids here? "What are you doing there?" I said going up to her. "I-I'm so sorry miss! I thought you were Evelyn! Please don't tell me I'm going here to Mr. Jefferson!" She cried out. Evelyn? Oh I know her! She is such a sweetheart and helps me with anything.

"It's okay. I haven't seen you around before. Are you working here?" I said as I sat down on the ground and looked into her purple eyes. I can already see that this child is precious.

"Y-Yes. I am one of the slaves. I have been working here for a year now. The other workers here really don't respect me so I come here and just look at the stars." She said as she looked away. The others don't respect her? But the other maids are good people aren't they?

"So what are you doing under the table?" I asked "I heard someone outside the door and I thought that you were Mr. Jefferson. Then I saw you and thought you were my friend."

I nodded "My name (Y/n). Thomas's... Let's say wife." I was still pretty sad about earlier.

"O-Oh no! Your his wife?! Your gonna tell him that I come here without permission right?" She nearly cried as I started to panic. "N-No! Of course not. I always make friends with the maids here and respect them. So don't worry." I said calming her down

"Really? In that case my name is Lillian." That is a really beautiful name. With her purple eyes she looks like a lilly.

2 hours until
*$! <&%√¥€¢+ @$*€~\•%

"That's a really pretty name." I helped her up from under the table. She was of course shorter than me but a great size for a 13 or 14 year old.

"So how old are you anyway?" I asked
"I'm actually turning 14 tomorrow." She said as she looked down with a frown on her face. "Hey, what's wrong? Shouldn't you be happy that it's your birthday?" I asked "Yeah, but no one ever gives me anything or even says happy birthday to me!" So I sometimes hate my birthday. " She said tears forming in her eyes.

I was quite sad about this too "You know what?" I put my arms on her shoulder and got to her level again
"How about I give you a free day tomorrow and we can go enjoy your birthday?" I said as she smiled as her tears stream down her cheeks. "Really? Thank you so much!" She hugged me as I hugged her back