Chapter 26

Your P.O.V.

"Bye Eliza!" I wave to her as she goes in her house.
Right now its night time and i'm with Thomas and Madison. We got stuck into the unfinished store and madison needed to get us out of there.
I started to walk as Thomas walked beside me. Madison was way up ahed walking. "What's up with him?" I asked "I dont really know.. he has been this shady all week" Thomas said as he looked at Madison "Well i'm gonna talk to him when we get home"
Thomas continued as he smiled at me.
I smiled at him but my look chaned to a sad look "Hey what's wrong?" Thomas asked as he as hid hand sliped into mine. "Eh nothing really... im sometimes sick.." i said as i looked into his eyes "Sometimes?" Thomas asked "Well like time to time i get sick"
"Why don't you then stay with me? You will get lonly without me" Thomas said as i roled my eyes smiling.
I look up ahead and i see Madison just standing with someone. It didn't look like they where talking they were just saying some words to eachother.
As we got closer i knew already who it was

Jeffersons P.O.V.

Perfect, its Hamilton. Me and (Y/N) had a romantic moment and he just came and ruined ir. As me (Y/N) got closer he noticed us and turrned to face us "Hey Alexander " (Y/N) said as she huged him "Hey (Y/N)" as they puled away Alexander turned to me.

"Thomas."

"Alexander."

"Uh.. Well ANYWAY what have you been doing Alexander?" (Y/N) asked
"Oh you know just always working"
"Suree" as i said that Hamilton shot me a look like 'don't you dare tell her'
Oh right.. if i tell (Y/N) about the affair then (Y/N) will be... i.. don't even know how she will act. I roled my eyes and i didn't want to do this but i noded.
"

(Y/n) is Eliza home? I heard that you two where going into town together"
Alexander asked "Oh yes she's home. And we had so much fun together"
(Y/n) smiled as Alexander noded and smiled a bit "Well i need to go. Have a good night sister" Alexander said as he huged (Y/n) again and looked at me. "Bye Alexander!" (Y/n) said as we started to walk. "Hey James is everything ok?" (Y/n) asked as he looked at her "Yes, why are you asking?" I then spaced out.. i hear
(Y/n) and James talk in the backround as i looked at (Y/n) then Madison..(Y/n)
...Madison...Hmmm..
"Thomas? We are here." I heard James speak as i snaped out of my... something..
"Well anyway i'm going home guys. Bye Thomas." 

Your P.O.V.

i came closer to Thomas and kissed him after that i huged him. I looked behind Thomas and saw Madison look mad.. and i think sad.. Eh..
I was about to go but Thomas held my hand. "Why don't you stay?" Thomas said. I don't really like saying bye to Thomas and i know Thomas dosn't too. Thomas always wants me to stay and i can't and i can't say no to his beautiful eyes and beautiful... everything! I smiled at Thomas as i saw his face lit up as he knew that i'm gonna stay. I slip my hand into his as we go into his house as Madison followed behind. "Hello Mr. Jefferson and Ms. Alexander would you like Dinner right now?" His slave Molly spoke i loved every slave in this house and i hate calling them slaves that's why i call them by their name and i get to know them "No thank you me and my wife just want's to go to sleep"
I got surprised as he called me wife i just smiled to myself. "I will be right back i need to talk to Madison" Thomas said as he huged me and got upstairs. "How is your day Molly?" I smiled at her "It has been a very great day that you are know here" Molly said as she smiled "Aww thank you" i gor closer to her and huged her.
"How have everyone been?" I asked
"It has been hard for everyone after the abuse or Mr. Ondo (don't ask)  she looked down. "I'm sorry.. I will do whatever i can to stop it" i put my hand on her sholder as she looked up "Thank you" 
As we talked and talked i got bored so i said goodbye to Molly and walked upstairs "Look if you have a problem with her then GET OUT" i heard someone half yell. I wasn't really sure who was talking. It came from Madisons office then in must be Thomas or James i slowly walked to the door hoping that nobody heard me.

"I'm telling you Thomas she's CRAZY"
I heard James said as he sneezed

"Bless you.. But i don't think so, we are together so how dare you talk to my wife like that!? And she is your best friend!" I heard Thomas say
Wait.. they where talking about me..?

I peeked in a little and i saw James role his eyes. I felt a little heart broken because why did he say i was crazy?
Did i do something to him?

"First of all remeber we had the meeting with Alexanders wife? We talked about how (Y/N) talking about people that never existed? You didn't even bealive it!" Madison said as i heard him coming closer to Thomas

They were talking about me..? Behind my back? And why did Eliza tell everybody? How could she do that..

Everybody now thinks i'm crazy.

I started to run fast not carring if somebody heard me or not

Jeffersons P.O.V.

"OH COME ON ARE YOU SERIOUS?"
I heard running. And i knew who it was.

(A/n) Ha...
I know this chapter is childish but
WHO CARES?!

Oh and guess what?
I LOVE YOU GUYS BECAUSE WE HIT 13 K READERS THAT AMAIZING!

Oh and happy first or second december guys! AHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BDAY!!
It is on the 10 of december and i am turning.... Eh i am gonna tell you WHEN IT IS my bday but if you really want to know how old i am then it's somewhere in this story

Soo what have i been doing the weeks when i wasn't on wattpad?
I don't know why i am telling you this because who cares..?
Oh well so i am kinda getting into south park because it is really funny
So i finished watching season 1 and now i am on season 2
If you love south park then... comment i love south park..?

Well ok enough about south park
BYEEEE

-Emma (?)