chapter 25

Warning: lyric overlode
( the song will be we know so if you want to skip it i will tell you where it ends)

One year later...

1792

3rd person P.O.V.

"Mr. Vice President.

Mr. Madison.

Senator Burr....

What is this?"

"We have the check stubs. From separate accounts..." Jefferson started to talk as Madison continued getting a bit closer to Thomas "Almost a thousand dollars, paid in different amounts..." "To a Mr. James Reynolds way back in seventeen ninety-one." Burr Finished as Alexander looked at all 3 of them "Is that what you have? Are you done?"
"You are uniquely situated by virtue of your position---" "Though 'virtue' is not a word i'd apply to this situation---" Thomas said smirking as he interrupts Madison and once again Madison continued. "TO seek financial gain, to stray from your sacred mission---" "and the evidence suggest you engaged in speculation---" "An immigrant Embezzling our governmet funds---" "I can almost see the headline, your career is done." they one by one said.
"I hope you saved some money for your daughter and sons."

"Ya best g'wan run back where ya come from."

"HA! You don't even know what you're asking be to confess."

"confess"

"you have nothing. I don't have to tell you anything at all.........
Unless...."

"unless?"

"If i can prove that i never broke the law,
Do you promise not to tell another soul
What you saw?"

"No one else was in the room where it happened...."

"Is that a yes?" Alexander asked getting up

"Um, yes."

Alexander got the hidden letter and gave it to them

"Dear sir, i hope this letter finds you in
Good health and in a prosperous enough
Position to put wealth in the pockets of
People like me: down on their luck. You
See, that was my wife who you decided to-"

"whaaaaaaaa-"

(End of the song)
Your P.O.V.

"Ahh it's so good to get a break from the kids" Eliza said as we walk around the beautiful New York.
Me and Eliza planned on having a girls day where it's just me and Eliza. And the best thing is that Next week Angelica is going to visit. "Yeh it's has been a very hard week."
"Says the one who dosn't have children" Eliza said smirking.
I always loved Eliza.. she is like my sister and we are always there for eachother everytime. I then sigh "Well yeah but i help you a bit with the kids and these past days i have been feeling sick.."
"Hey why didn't you tell me? You need to then stay home!" Eliza said stoping
"No everything ok. it's just that my stomach sometimes hurst and-" "That's way worse! Then let's get you home!" Eliza said grabbing my arm "Noo i just want to have a great day today and its your day off! And my stomach isn't hurting right now" Eliza looks me in the eyes "are you sure..?" "Yes"
Then we start to walk again and everything was quiet
"Are you sure it's nothing more then being sick?" Eliza asked as we walked
"No..why are you asking?"
"Wellll... umm...Oh look! Isn't that the new store?" I look as i gasp "It is. It looks so beautiful!" I could see Eliza smirk. She grabs my arm and drags me inside the store