Chapter 3

Your P.O.V.

You could fell that you fell out of your bed and that's how you woke up.
I sigh as i go take my (F/c) dress and i get ready for the day.

I wanted to check on Alexander so i did it. I go to his bedroom door and i knock...
Nothing responded...
I then thought that maybe he is sleeping but Alexander is always the first to wake up early. I smiled as i opended the door. I peeked in the room and saw that nobody was there.
"Time to snoop around hehe"
This was your chance to look for some secrets because Alexander never likes it if i touch his stuff so this is the perfect time. As i started to look around i don't know why but i started to think about Thomas.. It has been two weeks since i sent the letter to Thomas.. So it is true he just meets up with girls and sleeps with them and then just leave them.. But i still don't know if he slept with me.
Why am i even thinking about him i gave him a chance and he blew it.
I turn around and i saw Alexanders desk.. i haven't checked there yet..
As i came to the desk i already saw an open letter and on the bottom of the letter was Elizabeth schuyler
So it's Eliza, Alexanders futer wife.
I giggled to myself. I was about to read the letter but i stoped.. I can't read it because it's Alexanders personal letters.. but come on! My name is
(Y/N) and i do whatever i want so i just took the letter and i was reading it
So the letter said how she likes Alexamder and blalala and that they are meeting up....

Wait they are meeting up? I could feel my face lit up
And they are meeting up today?! Hmm a bit fast but who cares. The first thing i thought is that i'm going to spy on them of course.
"What. Are. You. Doing." I could hear a angry voice behind me.. sh*t
I turn around and i saw Alexander
"Uh.. i was looking for you?"
"... in my letters..?" Alexander said as he crosed his arms
"WELL i was just looking for ink!"
Alexander sighed "In.. my letters?"
"Fine i was looking in your letters"
I crosed my arms Alexander roled his eyes. He grabed my arm and draged me out of his room and shut the door leaving me outside alone.
"AND DON'T EVER GO INSIDE MY ROOM AGAIN" i heard Alexander yell as i laughed a bit.
I don't remeber when they where gonna meet but i know at the evening so i'm gonna probobly go now because if i leave when Alexander leaves then he will think that i will follow him. Ah i am so smart. I got ready and i left.

I was at the park. I looked around and saw couples walking around talking amd some even kissing. I sigh as i sit on the bench "Hey" i look and saw Thomas. Perfect..
"What do you want?" I said angry
"Whoe i just ditched one girl to talk to you because i saw you" i role my eyes of course a girl "Look just leave me alone and date other girls" i said as i looked down "Why are so angry i didn't do any- wait... is it because i didnt send you anything?" Thomas said as he sat down on the bench too but i moved away "What? No its not because of th- just leave me alone! i gave you a chance but you blew it!"
I said as Thomas moved a bit closer to me. "It is about it! Look i was just b- wait a chance..?" Thomas said as he moved closer "As a friend you idiot!"
I said "Oh.. Well i'm sorry i was just busy with work.." Thomas said as he looked away. Great now i feel bad!
"Ugh! It's my fault again! You just had work and i'm angry at you because you didn't sent me a stupid letter!" I said as i was now angry at myself Thomas looked at me and i could see that he was smiling "So you really do want me to send you a letter" i could fell my face turn red i get up and i start walking and i could fell Thomas hug me from behind "What are you soing?! Let go of me!" I tried to break free but he was holding me i just gave up and turned around and huged him back as i sighed "Oh shoot" i said
"It's time! Sorry Thomas but i need to..meet up with someone.." i continued as i huged thomas and i ran off.

Jeffersons P.O.V.

So she's meeting up with someone huh..? It better not be a boy i wanted to follow her but someone ran into me. I looked and saw the John boy
I have heard that hes gay or something.. "Oh hey i'm so-"
"Look dude i know you like (Y/N) but i have known her for a long time and guess what? She likes me and i like her so back off" (before you say anything there will be a story behind this)
I didn't know what to say so i just looked at him and walked away

Your P.O.V.

I didn't really hear what they where talking about so i layed on a branch.
Yes, right now i'm in a tree spying on Alexander and the amaizing Eliza.
"So how is (Y/N) doing?" Eliza asked as they both were sitting on the bench and talking. I have been on this tree for 1 hours because they were talking for so long and they are still talking!
"Oh i guess she has been fine.. I think knows maybe that we are together because she was reading my letters"
"WHAT?!" after i said that i put my hands infront my mouth. Because i didn't even know that they where together. "What was that?" Eliza asked? Alexander sighed
"(Y/N) i know that you're up there.."