Chapter 2

Jeffersons P.O.V.

As we got to my house i unlocked the door and caried her upstairs to my bedroom

I put the drunk girl on my bed and look for some clothes for her to wear.

"Here you go" I gave her my shirt as she started to undress with her eyes closed.
"Wait what a-" i quickly turned around not finishing my sentence. "(Y/N).. are you finished?" She didn't answer..
I turned around slowly and i could see her already passed out on my bed with the clothes on that i gave her.
I sighed as i got up to her and put a blanket on her. I was about to leave to sleep in the guest room but then i could feel someone grab my arm and pull me into the bed "Whoe!"
I fell on the bed. I look and saw (Y/N) hugging me. I couldn't get up because she was cuddled up to me and if i get up she will get up. I could feel myself getting tired and eventually i feel asleep.

Next morning..
Your P.O.V.

I woke up in a really soft bed... this isn't my bed.. Well sure, my bed is soft but this is really. I mean this is REALLY REALLY soft. I open my eyes and i could feel strong and warm arms holding me...
.. Is this a dream...?

I look around the room.. well this is sone fancy room.. as i move my head more it started to hurt "Ow.." i mumble. I then remeber that i was drinking last night
"Ugh (Y/N) did you have to drink?" I mumble to myself
I pinch myself to make sure that i wasn't dreaming. "Ow!" Jup, wasn't dreaming... i look to my left and i then relize... "AHHHHH WHO ARE YOU?!"
Then the person fell out of the bed out of shock and then my head started to hurt more "Oww.." i said digging my head into my hands "A-Are you ok..?"
I saw a head pop up... wait.. that puffy hair... "THOMAS? Oh gosh oh gosh did we..?" "NO..no.. nothing like that happend just at the ball you got drunk and i thought that it was too late to bring you to you're house so i just brought you to my house and then i gave you some clothes and then..."
He said everything really was and then he stopped as he got nervous
"And then..?" I looker at him with a 'you-did-not-do-what-i-think-you-did' look

"Uhh well... imaybesawyounakedabit"
"What..?!" "I sai-" "Yeah i know what you said but how..? WAIT DID YO-"
"No it wasn't like that! I just gave you some clothes and you started to undress.." Thomas said "Ohhh noooo"
I said as i faceplanted on the bed.
"How much did you see..?" I said hiding my face of embarrassment
"Uhh.. just olny your upper parts"
"Ughhh.. Wait how did you get into bed with me?" I asked "Uh well you kinda just pulled me into the bed" I sighed "Oh shoot i forgot." I got up and grabed my clothes "i need to get home before Alexander does."

"Wait (Y/N).." i heard Thomas say as he grabed my hand "Please stay for breakfast" I sighed and looked at the clock and then i smiled "Ok."

I got dressed and i followed Thomas to the living room "Ahh i love your house." He just smiled at me. I sat down at the table and the food looked really good. And then we just talk and eat.

"Well i should get going" i said getting up "Yes of course.. im really glad that you got to join me for breakfast" Thomas said getting up and coming closer to me. I smiled as i felt really strange... in a good way.. "I did really have fun. And the breakfast was really good" i could fell my body coming closer to him as i huged him Thomas then started to hug back. When i relized what i was doing i pulled back
"Well.. goodbye.." He said goodbye back and i left

I was going home when i thought that maybe Alexander will be mad at me that i didn't cone home I started to worry when i got home i opend the front door and i didn't see anyone.. So i got upstairs to alexanders room to ser if he's home. I knocked.. no
answer.. i just opend the door and saw Alexander there. "Alex? Why didn't you answer?" "Oh hi (Y/N)"
Wait what? That's new.. i thought that he would be worried..Hmm a bit weird.. i came up to his desk and saw alot of open letters. I looked who was sending them. Elizabeth schuyler?

I think that's Eliza I then started to giggle "What is it" Alex asked still writing something "You two olny met yesterday and you are already in loveee" I said taking one letter as Alexander tried to get it back
"My dear Alex~ you are so charming hehe maybe we can meet?" I read a part of the letter in a funny voice. But before i could continue he snatched it from my hand "You two are in lovee~"
"Go away" Alex hissed going to his desk "Finee.. your no fun" i said leaving the room. I go to my room but then "Miss (Y/N) wait!" I turned around and saw Anna "There is a letter that just came and it's for you." "Thank you Anna" i said as i take the letter and go in my room. I could fell that this letter is diffrent from all of the other letters. So i open it and read it.

Dear (Y/N)..
I hope you get this letter soon.
I wanted to ask you if your bussy with something because i want to hang out with you sometimes..
We can hang out in the park or at my house... alone..?
I hope you respond back

from Thomes jefferson
To (Y/N) hamilton

I smiled as i finished reading. I got my ink and paper and i started to write back.

Dear Thomas
I have reseved you're letter
And i think it's very kind of you to ask me to hang out
We can hang out at the park and just talk and do stuff..

from (Y/N) Hamilton
To Thomes Jefferson

I send the letter and i just sat on my bed waiting..