Chapter 21

Your P.O.W.

"you just have a fever. If you stay in bed and get some sleep everything will be ok. Oh and drink more tea"
The docter said while getting up "ughh i hate this" i said while the doctor got out of the room "look at you.. You look so ugly."
Alexander said looking at me "alexander!" Eliza said steping on Alexanders foot i sigh. Well alexander was right.. i cried all night thinking about Thomas and Kate
"But why where you so sad about Thomas being with a girl and what was he doing in you house?"
"Well i kinda like Thomas... but i don't like him anymore" i could see Alexanders face get angry but then he sighs "i can't believe i tried to make you two together" he mumbled "well anyway is your head hurting? Maybe you can get dressed" Eliza asked "my head is fine. It's getting better" Eliza noded and was going to find a dress for me "(Y/N) if you get better will you come to the cabinet meeting with me?" I nod Eliza came in with a purple dress. And yet again it remided me of Thomas. "Sorry.. i coudn't find anything else" Eliza said helping me get up "it's ok.." Eliza drags out Alexander so i could change.

"(Y/N) did you change?" Eliza yelled knocking on the door "yeah." I said sitting on the bed. Then Eliza came in.
"Eliza where is Alexander?" I asked
"Hes in his office working" i then sighed "i feel like im not sick..." i said getting up. Eliza came over and touched my forhead. "It is not that hot anymore but you still need to stay in bed" Eliza sat me down "i am gonna make you some tea" Eliza said going out of the room.

Minutes later i was just sitting on the bed and i looked at the window
"Aunt (Y/N)?" I heard someone say in a sweet voice. I turned around and saw little John. It made me smile because he called me aunt. "Yes dear?" I said
"I heard you where sick.. are you ok?"
"Yes i am fine. Where is Philip?"
"Helping mom with something" it made me smile more that he said that Eliza is his mom. John came closer and sat on the bed next to my legs.
"Is everything fine with you and philip?" I asked he sighed "no.. we got into a fight.." he said looking away
"What did you fight about?"
"It's about dad... he got sad and he is sad about you too and i said it will be fine but he yelled at me.." i moved and sat down next to john. "Well.. everything is hard for all of us but it will be fine. If we stay positive it will be fine.." i said smiling at John

??? P.O.W.

"Everything is perfect...she is mad at him and dosn't want to see him again"
"But he is now sad.. he probobly will not want to be together with someone anytime soon.."

"No. If the boss goes and talks to him he will maybe fall for her.. we need to wait." She sighed. "Wait.. again?!"

Madisons P.O.W.

"Thomas what's wrong with you? You haven't talked in your meetings."
"..." he didn't answer. He is just sitting and writing. I sigh. "Look if anythings wrong just talk to me. But you can't just ignore me." "I am just having a bad day." He said. Then i left the room "hmm... maybe i can talk to (Y/N).. i think they are best friends or something... wait.. no i am best friends with Thomas. She can't steal Thomas away from me." I then was going to her house. I knocked on her house door. No answer.. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

Your P.O.W.

I put a blanket on John. He was sleeping in my bed. I wanted to sneak out of the house and go for a walk. Because i feel a lot better i go out of the room and i don't see anyone. I then was going downstairs. "Philip where is the sugar?" i heard Eliza yell and i saw her in the kitchen. Then i snuck out of the house.

I sigh going to my house to check up on it. But i hope that Thomas is not there. Then i saw someone standing infront of my door. "Hello..?" I said standing behind him. He turned around and it was James..?
"Oh. Hey (Y/N) i was looking for you.."
"Why?" "I just wanted to talk" i nod and unlock the door.

When we walk in we sat down. "Tea?"
"No thank you" "so anyway i wanted to ask you if you know something about Thomas because he isn't talking to me and he isn't eating." James continued.
I look down "oh! He is probobly just tierd or something" James looks at me
"I know your lying. Look. I want to help out my best friend so do you know something?"
I sigh and explain everything what happend "wait so you where together?" ".... i woudn't say that but something like that...." he nods then he stands up. "Well i will go then."
He gets out. "Wait.. where is Anna?"
I remembered that she's still missing
I go upstairs. I wanted to go to her room but...

It's gone

"Wait what?! This was her room!" I touch the wall it looked like it was like... it wasn't there ever..