Chapter 23

Warning: lyric overlode

Your P.O.V.

"What where you and Thomas talking about there?" I asked Alexander as we walked home from the meeting.
"Oh. Nothing inportant" i then role my eyes " Your lying. You where proboably fighting" "sureee"
"I still can't bealive your with him"
"Why won't you just talk to him and get to know him more?" "HA! Yeah right"

I open the door "Hey Eliza." I said going in. "Hey. I made dinner" she said smiling i nod.
"Aunt (Y/N)!" I turn around and saw Philip running to me. I then hug him
"Hey philip. Wheres John?" "Oh John is sick" Eliza said "maybe he got it from (Y/N)?" I then frown "ill go check on him later"

When i finished eating dinner i was going to Johns room.
"Hey John" i said opening the door
"Hey.." "sorry. I think you got the cold from me" "it's ok. It's not that bad" "i will leave you alone" i go downstairs and then someone knocked on the door" i open the door and saw Thomas. I then quickly go outside and close the door "what are you doing here?" I asked "i just wanted to visit you." He said smiling. "You know Alexander is here and if he saw you i don't know what will happen" Then he roles his eyes. "I just wanted you to come to my house" "why" "because i just wanted to hang out with you"
I sigh. "Fine but just for a little bit"
Then we started to walk.

"Why haven't you been living in your house." "I just feel safer in Alexanders house. I will stay there for a few weeks" "why won't you move in with me?" "Wait what..? Uhh" "Oh where here!" Thomas said.
We go in "wheres James?" "Oh he's on a meeting or something" "So what are we gonna do?" I asked. Thomas looked at me and the pushed me against the wall. Then we started to kiss.

Alexanders P.O.W.

"Where did (Y/N) go?" I asked "I think she went for a walk" Eliza said reading "I think someone knocked on the door... wait.. what if someone took her..?" "Woudn't she scream?" Eliza said still reading her book not looking at me. "Well yeah... i'm gonna go to work then" then Eliza sighs "always working" she mumbles something that i didn't hear.

11 hours later~

I got a letter from washington to meet me because he wanted to talk.
I was confused because in letters when he wants to meet me he writes why he wants to meet me. But in this letter he just sid that he wants to meet me.
"Mr. President, you asked to see me?" i said coming in his office.
"I know you're busy.." he said looking at the window "what do you need, sir..?" ... "Sir...?" i asked again
"I wanna give you a word of warning."
"Sir, i don't know what you heard, but whatever it is, Jefferson started it."

"Thomas Jefferson resigned this morning."

"Your kidding." "i need a favor" "whatever you say, sir, Jefferson will pay for this behavior." i said getting closer to washington "shh. Talk less."
"I'll use the press, I'll write under a pseudonym, you'll see what i can do to him----" "i need you to draft an address." washington said stoping me from talking "yes! He resigned. You can finally speak your mind---"
No, he's stepping down so he can run for president." yet again he stops me
"Ha. Good luck defeating you, sir."

3rd person P.O.W.

"I'm stepping down. I'm not runnin for president." washington said looking at alexander "I'm sorry, What?" that made Alexander confused
"One last time. Relax, have a drink with me. Let's take a break tonight and then we'll teach'em how to say goodbye. You and i." alexander and washington sat down. "No, sir why??!-" " i want to talk about neutrality"
"Sor, with Britain and france on the verge of war, is this the best time---"
"I want to warn against partisan fighting."

"But---"

"Pick up a pen, start writing. I wann talk about what i have learned. The hand-won wisdom i have earned"
Alexander got up and look worried and started to think
"As far as the people are concerned, you have to serve, you could continue to serve---" "No! The people will hear from me and if we get this right we're gonna teach' em how to say goodbye you and i---"

"Mr. President, they will say your're weak."
"No, they will see we're strong."
"Your position is so unique."
"So I'll use it to move them along."
"Why do you have to say goodby?!" Alexander said putting his hands on washingtons sholders "if i say goodbye, the nation learns to move on. It outlives me when i'm gone. Like the scripture says: ' Everyone shall sit under their own vine and fig tree and no one shall make them afraid. ' they'll be safe in the nation we're made. I want to sit under my own vine and fig tree. A moment alone in the shade, at home in this nation we're made."

"One last time..."
Alexander said going next to washington looking out of the window

Hamilton:

Though, in reviewing the incidents or my
Administration, i am unconsciouse of
Intentional error, i am nevertheless too
Sensible of my defects not to think it
Probable that i may have commited many
errors. I shall also carry with me

Hamilton: Washington:

The hope The hope
That my country will
View them with View them with
indulgence; indulgence
And that,
After fourty-five years after forty-five year
Of my life dedicated of my life dedicated
To it's service with an to its service with an
Upright zeal, upright zeal,
The faults of
Incompetent abilites
Will be
Consigned to oblivion consighed to oblivion,
As i myself must As i myself must
Soon be to the soon be to the
Mansions of the rest. Mansions of the rest.
I

anticipate with I anticipate with
Pleasing pleasing
Expectation that expectation that
Retreat in which retreat in which
I promise myself to i promise mysef to
Realize the realize the
Sweet enjoyment of sweet enjoyment of
Partaking, in Partaking, in
The midst of my the midlt of my
Fellow-citizens. fellow-citizens.

One last time....

(A/N) sorry that i haven't published and sorry that there is lyrics again. Well if you need lyrics to songs you have came to the right place. So i got lazy and i didn't finish the song. The thing is that i don't have ideas for chapters in this book so i just write song lyrics. So i wanted to tell you guys some things that i have been thinking. So i have been taking intrest in other things like, cartoons and movies. And i want to write about them so i have been thinking that i want to make a new account where i write stories other then Hamilton. Of course i will still write Hamilton here and Hamilton is still my favorite i just wanted to tell you. So as you guys know this book will come to an end soon... And i have been thinking to make a book 2 of this book... I have already planed the story because i wrote it down in my notebook. And i have been planing on making other books.
Oh and thank you guys SOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO much for 5K!
It REALLY means a lot to me!
So there will maybe be a new chapter next sunday so wait for that!
And one more thing. I will get my laptop back soon so when i get it back i will write more chapters.
Welll Byeeeeee!

-Emma (?)

P.s. i am so random