Chapter 24

Your P.O.V.

I wake up. In my bed. Feeling good.
I then get up. "Wait... this isn't my bed.." i said confused.
"Morning beatiful" i turn around and saw Thomas with a plate. Then i remember what happend yesterday
I sigh and facepalm on the bed
"Goodmorning" i said
"I made you breakfast" Thomas said putting the plate on the side table.
"Breakfast in bed?" "Yes" he smiles
"Thank you." I get up and hug him
"Your welcome love" "shoot" i said
"I needed to be home yesterday but i stayed the night here. Alexander must be looking for me!" I said looking for my close i then felt that Thomas took my hand "please stay" he said. I look at his beautiful eyes. I sigh "fine. But i will go home at 9" he then smiled and kisses me. Then someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Thomas said then came in a maid "Mr. Jefferson breakfast is ready" the maid said "i will go change" i said

I was going to Alexanders house to let them know that i'm ok. And then i think i am going to move back in to my house when i was walking i saw Eliza walking Phillip, Angie, Alexander jr. And james.

(*pop* alexander jr. and james enters the family! I forgot to add them sooo yehhh oh and if you don't know what Alexander jr is and James is i'm gonna tell you at the end of this chapter..)

I go up to them "Goodmorning aunt (YN)!" they all said together that made me giggle "goodmorning everybody" i said
"Kids go to the garden and play me and (Y/N) need to talk" the kids run to the garden "Sooo where did you go last night" Eliza said "oh i um.. Was at my friends place?" "Nah i know you where at your lovers place" she giggled "i was walking with the kids and i saw you at the window at his place i could feel my face getting red "Oh and where is John? Is he still sick?" Eliza looked at me confused

"Who is John..?"

Angelicas P.O.W.

"I fell like i'm missing something..." Philip sighed as we sit on the ground. Philip was holding Alexander and me, James.
"Yeh me too. But i think it's just us." i said looking at the sky. "I feel like a lost a friend" Philip said looking at me. "You just lost your teady bear that's why your sad" i said giggling "Hey i don't have a teady bear. Your the one who is always girly and wants candy" Philip said showing his tongue i role my eyes. "Whatever." "... I wonder what Mommy and Aunt (Y/N) is talking about..." i said as i continued. "Well I wounder what daddy is always doing at his free time. He is always going to some house. I saw it" philip said "You followed daddy?" I asked as Philip nodded "You know... Daddys is not home right now.." Philip said smiling. "We can go home and go to daddys office or bedroom" i look at Philip with a unsure look. "Are you sure? Mommy will look for us.." i said. "No she won't. James do you see mom?" he ponted at mommy as she was talking with aunt (Y/N) James then nodded. "Take your brother with you and go to mom. Say that me and Angie are... Looking for a girl for me.." i punch Philip. "Don't say that! He is olney 4 and he probably dosn't know how to say that." as i look at James i saw that he already was going to mom Philip smirked at me "come one let's go." Philip said. "Isn't the house locked?" i asked "thank to me i have an extra key" Philip said taking the key outof his pocket "You have an extra key?" i asked "Yeh because mom is scared if i get lost and i don't get in the house" Philip said as we go to our house door. Philip goes and somehow unlockes the door we then go in.
"Let's start with the bedroom" Philip said as i role my eyes. We go up the stairs and go in the room.

Philips P.O.W.

"Finally i can jump on Mom and dad bed!" Angie said as she ran to the bed. I open the first small closet and there were moms dresses and as woman call them. Corsets. Ew.
I look at all of the closets and didn't find anything. Then i saw a red thing under the bed. "Wait. Angelica stop jumping." she stops and goes next to me. "What is it?" she asked. I go to the bed and look under it. It was really a Thing and i could tell it was red or pink. I didn't really saw what it was. I reach for it and took it out. "What is a red corset doing under the bed?" angies said "maybe its moms but she didn't have a red corset.." i said confused. "Let's just take it and ask mom something later."
Angie said as i nod. "Next stop, DADDYS OFFICE" i said as we go there "papers.. Papers... Papersss...." i mumble
I don't really want to look at the letters to see what daddy was doing. I just looked in the drawers and saw one letter...
"What is this?" i ask as Angie looked at what i was holding "read it!" angie said
"Dear sir i hope this letter finds you in good health.." i read out loud "that's it?" "No theres a lode more"

"And in a pro-prosper-ous? Enough posi-tion to put wealth in the pockets of people like me down on their luck." i read
"Haha! Philip dosn't know how to read!" Angelica said laughin "shut up! Im still learning... And you don't know how to read eather... Well anyway" "you see, that was my wife who yo-" "Angelica! Philip! Are you home?" i heard mom yell "YEAH.." angie yelled as i hide the letter were it was. Then we go out of daddys office and go donstairs..

(A/n) ayyyy guyz...
I am SOSOSOOSOSO sorry for not updating anything.. I was just busy with school... And.. i will have more time to write Chapters because i don't need to go to school next week. Oh and THANKKKKKKKKKSKSKSSSSSSSSSSS
FOR 7K! I am really happy! Ok sorry for the bad grammar in this whole story. I looked at the first chapter and JEZZUS. I didn't want to look at it anymore so i changed some thing. But the thing is that wattpad does something with the chapter that i comes out weird i don't know why.. Well for me it does. So i plan on rewriting the chapters.. And some people say that i make the reader a drama queen... Well to bad for you..
.

..
..
.
Ok ill stop. And it was a joke.
I don't know what spot you think the reader a drama queen but i think its when Alexander and Eliza got together and the reader found out....

Well...

I didn't have any ideas so i wrote that the reader got upset and blallaa
And i will probably change it because i think it's stupid that the reader get mad because her brother found out he has a girlfriend and cries about it..
Well anyway i think im gonna make my own book where i talk about these stuff and where you tell me your ideas for a book or something.. Or even on shots... And maybe i can write even about my life some thing... (Totally not stealing from Amberiso... Plz don't get mad...)
Well anyway have a great day, night, morning, evening and yehhh.....
Byeeee!

-Emma (?)

P.s. i am so random