REAL

^ Adeline's Dress

After the whole Shawn coming to the party situation. It was finally that time of the day to get ready for Rose's birthday party! Margot was even over, ravaging my empty fridge as usual when she was supposed to be helping me get ready for the party.

"DELLY YOU NEED SOME FOOOD!" Margot screams.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK I NEED! BUT HOW ABOUT YOU BUY ME THE FOOD YOU ATE HOEY!" I shout back, rolling my eyes.

"Whateve- Damnnnnn you look sexy my girl," She whistles. " Ooo looking sexy for a certain someone? Shawn or Tom?"

"Myself," I smile at my response. Looking back at the mirror, so ready for my Rose's birthday party.  "Margot. Our little baby is growing so fast" I fake cried.

"I knowwww! I am getting so old especially you," she laughs, resulting in me throwing a pillow at her head "Violence is never the answer hoe!"

"Put on your damn dress," I politely say. Even with my best smile on, receiving her infamous glare.

"Shut up," she whines. reluctantly going into my closet.

Hours later

We were at Rose's party with so far Seb, Tom, Margot, Grant, Chris, Robert, and some many other of her friends.

"Lil Tom I missed you!" I run over to Tom, giving him a bone crushing hug.

"We saw each other 2 days ago, but blimey you are right!" He responded back with a hug back. "How's my daddy doing?" He wriggled his eyebrows.

"Daddy's doing very good now that you are here," I blush looking into his nice chocolate eyes.

"It has been so lo-," He was interrupted by Margot's loud voice.

"DELLLY NIALL HARRY LOUIS AND LIAM ARE ALL HERE!" She comes running over to us seeing our embrace, "Oh am I interrupting something?" She wriggled her eyebrows.

"No. BUT ALL MY BOYS ARE HERE! OKAY WE NEED TO ALL ACT NORMAL," I scream. "Tom I will be right back!" I kiss his cheek, running to the boys.

I ran with Margot, however on the way to the beautiful boys I lose her which of course ended me with bumping into a tall, brown haired someone. "I am so sor- Shawn?" I chuckled.

"Adeline Winters. I finally get to meet you," He smiles widely.

"Nice to meet you, I didn't know you knew Rose?" Trying to make small conservation.

"Yeahhh... she interviewed me once and ever since then we have kept in contact," He shoves his hands in his pockets. "How are you enjoying the party?"

"Good. I was just rushing to look for Niall and them actually," I shyly look down.

"Oh. Niall actually coming back over with the boys and some food. You can wait here! I mean if you want..." He rambles a bit.

"I mean...." I think of Tom, "Sure. Why not?" I laugh, resulting in him smiling even more.

"So I see you are currently taking a break from acting to focus on music?" He says.

"Yeah I just felt like I could definitely show my passion for the arts more by doing one of the things I love the most as well," I smile at my articulate response.

"I love that! You could totally come to me for any way I could help?" He shyly suggested.

"I would very much like that," My dark brown eyes meeting his lovely brown eyes.

"SHAWNY BOY!" Niall shouts, making his way over with drinks and the boys.

"Oh Niall! I have someone that I want you to meet!" He nudges toward me. "Niall, Louis, Harry, and Liam meet my beautiful friend Adeline!"

"Hi," I say calmly, but internally screaming my insides out.

"Hi Adeline, you are a very beautiful girl." Harry complimented.

"Agreed," they all say in unison. 

"Thanks that's the best compliment you can get from someone I love so many years," Someone teach me how to breathe again?

"Have you met the 5SOS boys they are also here somewhere?" Liam asked

"Oh my god no! I love them as much as I do with you guys!" I can't handle this much luck.

"Hang out with us for the rest of the night, please?" Niall asked.

"Of course! How could I say no to you guys?" I laugh, following them to wherever 5SOS boys may be. "So how do you guys know Rose?"

Few Hours Later

I can finally say I have met 5SOS and One Direction! We actually saw 5SOS when they were talking to Tom. Now, it's 1 am and the One Direction plus 5SOS boys are in this little crowd still next to me.

"I totally could see myself with Ashton," Rose suggested.

"I say go for it," I support them. "I honestly might go home with someone tonight just cause it's your special night."

"Use protection," She sternly says. "What about  Tom or Shawn?"

"I mean Tom is just close friends with me and Shawn I just met," I lied a little.

"You know damn well Tom and you are more than 'close friends' Adeline Winters," She glares.

"To be honest... I don't even know?" I cringed.

"Figure it out before someone gets hurt. I love them both and you," She argued.

"I know," I say as I look at both Shawn and Tom laughing in whatever conservation they are having with each other.