INSTAGRAM/REAL

@delwinters: cashton should be photographers [tagged:@CalumHood @AshtomIrwin @NiallHoran]    85

@delwinters:
cashton should be photographers
[tagged:@CalumHood @AshtomIrwin @NiallHoran]
85.9k likes 3340 comments

@5SOSusername: i wish i was her in so many ways

@5SOSusername1: @5SOSusername: i agree

@username: she is so pretty

@AshtonIrwin: thanks guys for the positivity toward my girl i really wish you guys were here with us @5SOSusername @5SOSusername1 @username

@5SOSusername: @5SOSusername1: @username: @AshtonIrwin: OH MG DKDKXD ASHTON I LOVE YOU

@5SOSusername1: @AshtonIrwin: @username: OH ME GEE ASHY I LOVE YOU PLEASE FOLLOW ME

@CalumHood: no love for me? @5SOSusername @5SOSusername1 @username

@5SOSusername1: @5SOSusername @username @CalumHood OF COURSE I LOVE YOU AS WELL OH MY GODDDD

@NiallHoran: i think if I taken the photo it would look better smh

@delwinters: @NiallHoran of course Niall sure.

@roseruth: how do you have so much hotties commenting under your photo?

@Niallsupporter: @roseruth i wonder the same thing

@TomHolland2013: you are  talking about me of course @roseruth

@shawnmendes: If we were to hang out I could become your photographer
1 like

@margotrobbie: oooh and we sip @roseruth

I log off of social media for a while to hang out with my dear friends.

"What is with this whole del thing?" Harry asks.

"What ever do you mean?"

"Shawn," He raises an eyebrow.

"We are just friends," I answered seriously.

"Are you sure? Have you seen your comments? Or are those your manager?" Louis suggested while chuckling.

"I see them. She wants to be friends so we are friends," I half smile.

"But is that what you want?" Liam asks.

"I want to b-," I was interrupted by a phone ringing.

"Who damn phone is that?" Louis shouts.

"It's Calum asking for a FaceTime," Harry spoke up.

"Isn't he with Adeline?" I sit up fast. He nods, "So answer it mate!"

"Okay Okay!" He answers it in a rush.

"AYE WHATS UP!" Niall screams through the phone.

"Nothing just hanging with the mates Louis, Liam, and Shawn." He answers.

"Well we have here CALUM ASHTON AND WAIT ADELINEE!" He yells to Adeline.

"What?" She shouts as she walk over to Niall, putting her head on Calum's shoulder who is next to Niall.

"I have Liam, Harry, Louis, and Shawn on the phone wanting to say hi to you," He smiles at the camera.

"HI HAZZA! LOUBEAR! LI! AND SHAWNY!" She gets close to the phone and smiles.

"We miss you!" We all say at the same time. I get up and sit next to Harry.

"Same! We all need to hangout together," She puts her adorable eyes up to the camera.

"I know you miss me most of all," I smile at her.

"You can imagine whatever you want," She rolls her eyes playfully.

"The boys and I were thinking of inviting our close friends for a little pool party, up for that?" Ashton asks.

"Of course! Text us the details mate," We all agree.

"I'll put it in the group chat," Ashton goes back to his phone.

"Alright but see you later mates and love," Harry winks at the camera.

"ByeeEE!" Adeline screams as she is picked up by Calum and taken away from the camera leaving Niall standing alone.

"Byeee!" He shuts off the camera.

"Calum and her are sure cozy?" Louis wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"They are just friends," I grit my teeth.

"That what they all say," Louis shoves food in his mouth, leaning back on the couch.