REAL/INSTAGRAM

I walk away from Kj, straightening my clothes, and checking outside to see if it is clear.

"See you later!" I walk outside quickly, looking around to see no one has notice my appearance.

"ADELINE!" I look back to see Shawn running toward me, further back of him I see Kj sneaking out, making his way over to Lili and Cole. "I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you?"

I feel this awkwardness coming onto me, "Yeah... I was wondering when you will. By the way, nice picture of me you took!"

"It was due to the beautiful girl in it." He smiles, while blushing profoundly.

"That is really nice of you," I smile, looking away to see Tom staring at us. "Sooo I should get going?"

"NO! I m-mean wait." I nod for him to go on, "I was wondering if you um ever want to maybe uh go on a date?"

"Maybe... watch out for my message to let you know," I smirk. Deeply proud of my new confidence. Ha, in your face anxiety!

"Great!" He smiles and walks away to possibly chat with the one direction boys.

I walk over to where Tom was. "Hey guys!" I gesture to Margot, Anthony, Sebastian, Chris, Ashton, Rose, Marina, Luke, and Lindsey.

"What UP HOE!" Margot yells.

"I am right here and you possibly made Ashton deaf, so how is he supposed to play drums now?" I roll my eyes.

"Oh he hasn't been hearing me, he is too into his conservation with Rose, and same with her dudette." She rolls her eyes it now being her turn. I look over to see them admiring each other, while he goes on about drumming.

I go in the middle of them, "ASHTON!"  He staggers back a little.

"What!" He says in an angry tone.

"Are you not supposed to be grilling?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Calum is taking over, Chef Ashton is conversing." He looks over at Rose, who smiles back at him.

I feel this sense of loneliness that all of a sudden just hits me as I look at them, "Eww I hate couples in love."I walk over to Anthony, jumping on his back, in which he perfectly grabs me on time before I fall on my face. "I  miss you guys!" I kiss Anthony's cheek.

"Same. How you and your baby Tom?" Chris smirks.

"Ha ha Chrystal," I smirk knowing he hates when I call him that.

"It is Chris, you dum-," Sebastian puts his hand over Chris' mouth.

"NO BAD WORDS!" Sebastian shakes his head.

"You guys are so cute!" I coo.

"Thanks, we have been told that." Sebastian flips his imaginary hair.

"You guys know where Tom is?" I ask out of nowhere. I haven't seen him since I was talking to Shawn. I just get this feeling that I should be with him right now, however I have no idea where he is.

"Ooh," Anthony teases.

"Last I saw him, he was walking over to the beach?" Sebastian answered.

I hop off of Anthony's back and set on my journey to look for the beautiful brown haired spider-man. When I get a notification from instagram.

New Notification: Rose Ruth posted
Rose Ruth commented: "@delwinters was right cashton takes good pictures"

New Notification: Rose Ruth postedRose Ruth commented: "@delwinters was right cashton takes good pictures"

@RoseRuth:
perfect w/ you🌹
[ tagged: @AshtonIrwin]
988.4K likes

@username: OH MY JESSUS ARE THEY DATING?

@ashtonusername: ASHTON CHEATING ON ME?

@ashtonusername2: my heart...

@5SOSusername: I secretly love this

@RoseRuth: I tagged him cause he took the picture ha ha guys

@RoseRuth: @delwinters was right cashton takes good pictures

@AshtonIrwin: kisses to the photographer
View all 2347 comments

[@AshtonIrwin liked]
[@shawnmendes liked]

I smile to myself as I walk to the beach to see if Tom is still there. When I am only met with disappointment since the only two people there are: Ashton and Rose.

"Have you guys seen Tom?" I ask them.

"He just left," Rose answers me.

"I do remember he said he is going inside the pool house?" Ashton smiles at me widely.

"Thanks! Oh and don't get silly before protecting the willy!" I ran before she could hit me.

I walk inside the pool house, to be met with many people all crowded together. I have done so much walking, no this is it for the rest of the decade.

"Ade?" I look back to see Tom calling me.

"Tom! I MISS YOU!" I run over to jump in Tom's arms ready for me.

"Ah! I miss you too beautiful," He smiles up at me.

"We look like a couple?" I say as he holds me up.

"We do. Maybe that's why people always what's the word? Ship?" I laugh at his clueless expression.

"Ship. Hmm?" I think as he spins me around.

"What are you thinking love?" I tap my cheek, as a sign for him. "You want a kiss? Well I shall grant it!"

He kisses me on the cheek as Shawn steps inside. I am met with his beautiful brown eyes, that are deeply confused and a little bit mad.

 I am met with his beautiful brown eyes, that are deeply confused and a little bit mad

"Tom. Put me down please?" I say politely. He puts me down gently, "I need to talk to a friend about something hope you don't mind?"

"Of course not, beautiful. Zendaya said she needed my help grilling anyway," He walks away from me. I thought Calum was grilling? Why did Ashton lie to me?

I walk over to Shawn and his groups of friends. "How you doing?" I smirk at Shawn.

"Are you going to say yes?" He immediately says as he turns around to face me.

"My answer is..."

Author Note:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.1K READS! I usually don't post this earlier but I decided in celebration of it reaching that much reads to just go ahead and post the next chapter. Happy Reading (i hope so).