REAL/ INSTAGRAM

********

"Spring. Summer?" I ask the lady as she checks on her computer system.

"Ah yes! The famous Summer Spring," She winks at me. I feel disgust at the name, who even advise her to choose that horrendous name? "Follow me."

I follow her through mazes of different, bleaker plain walls, and they are definitely coated with new fresh paint. She stops at a door with the numbers etched: 623. "She has taken her two pills already so she might be on edge?"

I nod. I follow into the room as the lady shuts the door behind her, "Spring?" I walk a step closer as so not to scare nor spark anything that could affect us.

"Shawn?" She turns around. She smiles as she gets up, run overs with her arms wide open ready to embrace me. "I MISS YOU!"

"Adeline. I can't believe you are still in here? When are you going to come out?" I put her down as she starts to cries, tears slowly slipping down her bronze, golden cheeks.

"Shawn, you know I had to. I couldn't stay out in the public's eye without just being me!" She throws her hands up in frustration.

"I know. Babe. They will understand. I assure you," I placed a light kiss on her forehead. She looks me up in the eyes, with pouty eyes.

"Shawn... we should not be in close proximity for long... my doctor said relationships aren't something I should be looking at," She looks down at her feet, playing with her opened toe shoes, spreading out her little toes.

"I know. I broke up with Hanna, she was a major buzzkill, and I obviously couldn't tell her about where I was going everyday." I shove my hands in pocket, glancing around the empty yet bright room due to Adeline's perfect personality shining on its walls.

"I still can't believe they have a place for famous people to hide out. Maybe this is where Lindsey Lohan went? Ooh Tom was here before!" She jumps up and down in excitement.

"I know, Tom is the one who told me about this." I laugh, trying to find a way to change the subject off her ex-boyfriend.

"Sorry. I know you don't like talking about him..." She pouts out her full bottom lip.

"It's fine. So I brought some gifts!" I ran over to her bed, and motion for her to sit down. I may have seemed nice and understanding, but I have an set agenda to get my baby out of here.

******
BREAKING NEWS

******BREAKING NEWS