LETTER/ INSTAGRAM

5 weeks later

Dear Shawn,

I can't believe I am writing this letter to you, but I didn't know anyone else who I was close to, but not really... I know I haven't been myself these past few weeks, including leaving the tour in a hurry without an explanation. I--something happen that I could never imagine happen to me. Can we please talk? Sorry I am writing this in letter format. I turned off my electronics. Please write back to me or visit me at my new address: 123 forest street.

thanks
Adeline

2 weeks later

@username1:

#whereisAdeline? girl hasn't posted for like 7 weeks 300 likes

300 likes

all 23 comments

@username2: @ShawnMendes #whereisAdeline

@Shawnsusername @ShawnMendes #whereisAdeline get it trending babes

@Shawnusername1: @ShawnMendes #whereisAdeline

@username2: @ShawnMendes #whereisAdeline

@Shawnusername2: @ShawnMendes #whereisAdeline

[@ShawnMendes liked ]
[@margotrobbie liked ]
[@roseruth liked]
[@TomHolland2013 liked]

5 days later
I see Shawn through the cross-blinds from the penthouse. I couldn't breathe nor smile due to the pure fact that I feel as if I betrayed myself and my beautiful fans. I try to take in a deep breath as I hear the door knocked. 

"ADE- I mean Annie!" Shawn shouts, as I near the door. I open the door, to see Shawn's face lift up as a tear slips from his eyes cascading down onto his pretty lips. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? BABY I MISS YOU AND YOU SCARED ME?! WHY'D YOU LEAVE? OH WHO CARES! I AM JUST GLAD YOU ARE OKAY!" He runs over to hug me, passionately.

I hug him back, "Shawn... I left and became 'Annie' because... I couldn't cope with it..." I look down at my fidgeting hands.

"It's okay, darling, not everyone is made for the spotlight," He hugs me closer to him.

I pout, "No Shawn...not that..." I feel a tear escaping my eyes as I feel his grasp release a little.

"Babe. Adeline Winters. What is it?" she looks me dead serious in the eyes, as I look at my feet now.

"I." That's the moment I told him everything. From the very strange fan, backstage, mysterious events, police, to the final event that changed me.

"Oh I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! I WANT HIS NUMBER, AND ANY PERSONAL CONTACT!"

"Shawn. You can't do anything... don't you know how hard it is? When a black person calls the police they rub it off. I went to the police, where they told me I was crazy, and that they couldn't put a report in for conspiracy theories." I get frustrated, remembering the vivid moment where I felt a anger inside me grow that I never felt before.