REAL/INSTAGRAM

@delwinters: date night 🌹456

@delwinters:
date night 🌹
456.7k likes

@username1: DATE WITH ME PLEASE?

@shawnmendes: wink wink
547 likes

@delwinters: @shawnmendes did you just wink in my comments?

@shawnmendes: got a problem?

@margotrobbie: ooo you looking sexy
35 likes
@roseruth: @margotrobbie our little girl is growing up

@TomHolland2013: daddy you look sexy can't wait to see you again
455 likes

@delwinters: @TomHolland2013 daddy misses you so much babygirl
134 likes

@lukehemmings: spill the tea girl
344 likes

@michaelclifford: @shawnmendes remember what I told you also hi delly you look very pretty
345 likes

@delwinters: @shawnmendes @lukehemmings @michaelclifford 1. You better tell me what did he tell you? 2. Thanks mikey love you babes and 3. Shut up Luke

@shawnmendes: @delwinters later

@CalumHood: beautiful
232 likes

@delwinters: @CalumHood kisses

@LiamPayne: be safe
202 likes

@LouisTomlinson: use the no control condoms
145 likes

I lock my phone as I hear the door open to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her beautiful brown smooth skin, brownish black hair, perfect curves that are shown so clearly with the long black dress she has on, and her brown dark big eyes. I couldn't help but drool over her.

"Shawn?" She snaps my finger in front of my face.

"Oh! I am sorry...you just look so beautiful. I can't help but just drool," I smile while scratching the back of my head nervously. She giggles at my reaction.

"Thank you! You don't look half bad yourself," She checks me out. I was wearing the finest suit for the best date ever. "What I don't like is that you told me to dress casual, but then right before the date you tell me to dress up?"

"Sorry.... I just didn't want the date to end so fast as it would have with my original plan," She giggles again.

"Ready to go?" She kisses my cheeks as she walks past me to the car. I couldn't help, but just stare at her ass it was truly amazing. as Michael also said. I run over before she could reach the door to open it for her.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"So... got any new music coming out soon?" She asked after we jammed out to some John Mayer.

"Yeah... I got some music I am working on but it is not really much," He shrugged as he concentrates on the road.

"Hopefully I can hear it sometime soon. Despite your flirtatious personality that never gives up you are a really great musician," She laughs at her teasing.

"I'll let you be one of the first to listen to my music," I was certain of that. "We are here!" I am going to make this first date the best she ever had because the most amazing girl deserves all the love she can get.

I open the door for her, resulting in her politely thanking me, "Mendes. Shawn Mendes."

"On my Shawn! I-I-I can't believe this!" She gasps as she sees the sight before us.

"I am sorry, is it too much?" I asked scared if I had overwhelmed her.

"No! I mean yes but who cares! Shawn this is truly beautiful!" She runs over to me and hugs me tightly. I took a whiff of her, and smelled one direction perfume? She really is a fan of them.

"I am so glad you love it," I genuinely smile.

"Tell me about your childhood, family, friends, just about anything!" Shawn throws me a bright smile.

"Well,... I have a brother who a business man... sister was diagnosed with cancer... she um... later died when I was about 15? I got a mom and dad who loves and support me," She tries to put on a slight smiles, but I could hear her beautiful bright red heart breaking.

I move a little closer to her, and put my arms around her, to let her know I am always here with no words. She looks up at me since I am still tall compared to her even when sitting down.

NEAR THE END OF DINNER

"Oh my gosh! Did you really have to pee that badly?" I slapped my knee as I hear her funny childhood story

"Bathrooms were not taken so I just peed in the bottle," She giggles as she puts her hand over her face to hide her embarrassment.

"Don't cover your face. I don't want to not be able to look at that beautiful face of yours," I put both my hands on the side of her face. "I hope I don't offend you after this."

I lean in, glad to know she is not backing away. When sadly before our lips could even touch the phone rang.

"I'm sorry Shawn! It might be important," She says sympathetically. She answers the phone as I eat the rest of our dessert. "I'm sorry... It was my manager I have to go."

She walks away from the table. At least I hope she has had the best first date ever...