REAL/INSTAGRAM

1 year later

THE BEAUTIFUL POWER COUPLE: TOM HOLLAND AND ADELINE WINTERS

The handsome Spider-man and his beautiful talented Liz are strong as ever, and a power couple we hope to all grow with

Adeline Winters, 19, been working on the Riverdale show that is set to be on TV in less than 2 months, and many other secret projects that might have to deal with Liz and her singing career.

Tom Holland, 21, been working on his many projects that have to do with his Spider-man role and other roles. While traveling the world to help kids in need, is the perfect man, but sadly our girl took him.

She especially showed that in this one post.

It seems they are certainly cozy. We will get back to you with more on this cutely adorable adventure.

-----------------

My manager gently shuts the computer in front of me down as she smiles wickedly at me. "Seems like everything is going splendid?"

I lean back on the chair as she walks away to set the computer away from us. "Yeah...."

"Adeline. I know you hate me for setting a relationship up for you... EVEN having to make you lie to your friends but yo-"

"Yes. I know it's for the better of my career. of both our careers," I interrupted her as I sigh drastically.

"Do you love Tom?" My manager asked, completely ignoring what I said.

"Yes. He is such a lovely guy that I have grown to love him..." I blink rapidly as she looks into my eyes.

"And Shawn?" I was afraid she was about to ask about him. I haven't talked to him in so long, but I always ask the boys about him it seems he doesn't care for me nor does he allow the boys to answer me.

"What about Shawn?" She pats her skirt as she sits down.

"All of us has been thinking th-" I throw my hands up before she can say another word.

"I'm not dating Shawn!" I get up fast causing me gone a little dizzy.

"No... we were hoping that you would go on tour with him as an opening act?" She smiles, well more like cringing.

"He hates me?" I shake my head.

"Actually we talked with him. His manager and himself are on board?" She walks to her desk to call for her assistant.

"But? I don't understand? How long will this be?" I am so confused as to why Shawn okay with this when he has been ignoring me for so long.

"Thank you, Callie. For about 4 months depending on fans and you fly out tomorrow," She smirks as she holds the file.

"Are you serious?! That so close! I don't even have anything to perform nor no crew or o-" I wave my hands, frantically all in her face.

"We have all the songs you recorded plus Shawn's people hired a crew, and everything is set we just need your signature?" I question on how she got this all done, but I decided in fill in the blank lines anyway.

-----------------

"She really agreed to all of this?" I shrug as my manager hold out his hands that hold the contracts for Adeline to be my opening act. However, we haven't talked in over a year after the whole Tom thing, I couldn't bear to see her all over another man. Plus right before we had gone on a date that she left early for due to her "manager" as she said.

"Yup. Shawn, all you need to do is sign these?" I shrug, grabbing the contract, signing away to be stuck with the girl my heart belonged to before.

*********
1 month later

@ShawnMendes: North America, we are coming to you!Get your tickets now!

@ShawnMendes:
North America, we are coming to you!
Get your tickets now!

899.2K likes

@username: ADELINE? BUT ALSO NIALL

@username1: @eoline @TVLine

@margotrobbie: THAT IS MY GIRL

@TomHolland2013: @delwinters that is my baby

@delwinters: @TomHolland2013 kisses

@roseruth: imma miss you my little bean

@delwinters: @margotrobbie @roseruth I love you guys so much

View all 1345 comments

[ @TomHolland2013 liked ]
[ @CalumHood liked ]

----------------
Socials:
Instagram: @ malumfam
Twitter: @ red_riverhood
Snapchat: treacheroushope13

ALSO THANKS FOR 2K +