REAL

SETLIST FOR ADELINE WINTERS
1. Invisible - 5SOS (cover)
2. Feelings
3. Different
4. Someone Like You - Adele (cover)
5. You Are (Beautiful)
6. Who Says/Come & Get It - Selena Gomez (cover )

SETLIST FOR SHAWN MENDES
1. holding me back
2. lights on
3. stitches
4. bad reputation
5. ruin
6. castle on the hill
7. life of the party
8. don't be a fool
9. understand
10. mercy
11. never be alone
12. use somebody
13. treat you better

I, Adeline Winters is about to open for Shawn Mendes. I am going to perform in front of many, many human beans.

I screamed, jumping out of my seat causing many of people to look at me, "Sorry..."

The thing is I haven't even seen Shawn Mendes. He came before me since I mean he is the star of the show, and always pressure himself to be the best for his army.

"Do you have any food on you?" I asked, politely.

"I only have half of a sandwich, but here." The guy handed the delicious sandwich to me.

"Thank you so much......Neal!" I hugged him, sitting back down in my seat to enjoy my sandwich.

————————

"Shawn! Over here!" I run over to my manager. "So Adeline is coming in now, please be nice to her?"

"Of course... even after she sort of betrayed me." I roll my eyes.

"Stop being a big baby!" My manager walks over to the door, where Adeline might just be waiting there.

I don't know if she looks the same or different or even wants to talk to me? I have only been stalking her on Instagram, nothing has prepared me for this kind of pressure?! 

"SHAWN!" My manager yelled after me. I walk on stage for soundcheck, for the first show tonight.

"I wanna follow where she goes. I think about her and she knows it..." I trail off to see Adeline Winters coming from the back toward the stage in a fierce sashay. 

"She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing..." I wink at her. I knew that could possibly anger her, why did I do that?! 

I should just talk to her after soundcheck, that is a way better idea than I have had in a long time.

-------------------------------

DID  HE WINK AT ME? How could he after he ignored me for the longest time?! I know we are on a date one minute, then the next I have a boyfriend. I need to go get ready for soundcheck and clear my mind before the show.

"ADDDDII!" I see Margot running toward me.

"OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I scoop her up as we spun around in an embrace.

"I HAD TO SUPRISE YOU ON YOUR FIRST SHOW! I WOULDN'T MISS IT AND NEITHER WOULD ROSE SO I BROUGHT HER ALONG!" She jumps up and down as Rose runs out from nowhere.

"ROSEEEE!" I scream as I have my two best friends by my side.

"So long to keep this a secret," She sighs.

"I got to do a soundcheck in a minute, and do not eat all my food in the dressing room." I point at them, sternly. 

"Okay, mommy." They pout.

"This body has not been a mommy, please." I strut away to the stage as Shawn gets off.

"Hi." He shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Hi." I tuck a strand of hair beneath my ear. "Soundcheck sounded amazing."

"Thanks. Congrats on your first show..." He smiles before walking off before I can even say another word.

If only he knew...

------

Sorry I took so long update, but I will try to update more! Follow my socials for updates, and sneak peaks.

Socials: 

twitter: red_riverhood

instagram: multibitchh and misscrazyperson