INTERVIEW/ INSTAGRAM / REAL

@TVLine: sit down and watch our new interview w/ @delwinters

@TVLine:
sit down and watch our new interview w/ @delwinters

@username: @shawnmendes

@username1: this is definitely about shawn or tom?

@shawnusername: i wish i was her

@delwinters: @shawnusername: you don't want to be me sweetie

@username2: this could actually be about you @TomHolland2013

@username3: @CalumHood: this could be about you too though?

@shawnmendes: watch the interview guys it's great

INTERVIEW

INTERVIEWER: Here we have the beautiful Adeline Winters with us! *small cheers erupt*

ADELINE: Thank You So Much For Having Me! *smiles*

INTERVIEWER: So let's talk about your new movie?

ADELINE: Yeah! I starred Liz who is basically Peter's love interest.

*This is just for the story and I am going to make Liz's Role bigger than it was*

INTERVIEWER: Great! The ending left at a weird part for her? All we saw was her being rescued from Tom then the last scene of her we see that she puts her hand up and the thing she was pointing at just happen to fall down? Theories have suggested that the blast made her a superhero? *smiles intensely*

ADELINE: Well I can't say anything about that theory? I don't think I am allowed to go on much about what's next for her... um but she does have something big planned for her *smirks*

INTERVIEWER: Can't wait to see! It was a wonderful movie! So we seen that you also may be on the hit show Riverdale? Is that correct?

ADELINE: Well I can finally say that yes I will be on the next season of Riverdale!

INTERVIEWER: You start shooting soon right?

ADELINE: Yes! This is basically my summer! * laughs*

INTERVIEWER: Yeah... Well who will you be playing? Can we know anything?

ADELINE: I will be interfering into a love triangle potentially and my character is Toni Topaz! She plays a bisexual friend of Jughead Jones.