Prologue

Author's POV

"His heart shaped lips Jimin! His lips!" Yoongi shook Jimin violently and let him go making him fall on the floor.

"Yoongi Hyung this is the most hype I've seen you in all my life. Well all wouldn't be bc I am only 7..." Jimin groaned as he sat up and rubbed his left shoulder. "Anyways was he cute?" He asked as the older male sat cross legged on his bed.

"He was, he was like a few inches taller than me... uh..." Yoongi trailed off and frowned. "That's all I know."

"Did you get his name?" Jimin asked as he played with his loose tooth.

"Nope." Yoongi fell back onto his bed. "I wish I can see him again." He sighed and closed his eyes. "Anyways Jimin come here and sleep a little more, your mom won't be here til 12."

"What time is it?" Jimin asked as he climbed on the bed and laid down besides Yoongi.

"11 am." Yoongi smirked and smiled.

"Hyung today's your birthday right?" Jimin asked as he looked at the calendar besides Yoongi's bed.

"Uh huh." Yoongi said softly, already falling asleep.

"How old are you?"

"10 today... goodnight Jimin." Yoongi said before falling asleep completely.

"Hyung is a big boy." Jimin smiled as he snuggled into his pillow and fell asleep.

5 years later

"Wait up hyung!" Jimin said as he ran towards Yoongi who walked alongside Namjoon and Jungkook who stopped and waited for the shortest one of all.

"What's up Chim?" Jungkook asked as he wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"I didn't want to go home alone is all." Jimin shrugged and moved his pink hair off of his eyes. "Yoongi hyung, you arrived to school late right?"

"Yeah I did." Yoongi said quietly and looked ahead. "I just didn't want to wake up."

"You never do." Jin spoke up as he joined them with Taehyung. "You guys wanna hang out at my place?" He asked as he held Namjoon's hand.

"I want to sleep." Yoongi spoke up. "Pass."

"Alright see you later I guess." Namjoon said as he handed Yoongi his notebook. "See you around hyung. Remember we have that project together for music."

"I'll remember." Yoongi waved as he crossed the street and made his way home. Once he arrived, he read a note from his parents saying that they would be home late but he didn't care. It just meant he could sleep more. He just walked up to his room, let his backpack fall and dove into his bed falling asleep rather quickly.

-meanwhile-

"We should get Yoongi to meet us sometime." Jin sighed as he set down snacks for everyone to eat. "Jimin you know him more, do you know if he doesn't like us?"

"Hyung cherishes sleep." Jimin said as he looked at his small hands. "Because they bring him peace, or rather.. he brings him peace."

"Who?" They all asked at the same time.

"He calls him Hope." Jimin said softly. "Ever since I was 7, he used to tell me of a boy with heart shaped lips. He was slightly taller than him... a few years later he told me he had beautiful tan skin."

"So he dreams of the guy ever time he sleeps?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed a snack and ate it.

"Yeah, it's always the reason why he doesn't want to wake up." Jimin sighed.