Chapter 8

Author's POV

~8 years later~

"So the song's name is called Dream?" Jin asked as he looked over the lyrics. "You know these are amazing. But I can't rap as good as you." He frowned and Jungkook nodded besides him.

Yoongi smiled and handed them each a lyric sheet with highlighted lines. "Which is why you'll be vocals in my song. And the song's name is called 'So far Away'" he rolled his eyes and pointed to the microphone. "You'll be recording tomorrow, but for today I want you guys to just hear the music and practice your lines."

"Which really aren't so many but we'll ve happy to help hyung." Jungkook laughed and leaned back on the couch. "Why is Jimin taking so long?"

"Because unlike you, he cares about college." Jimin said as he enteted the studio with Taehyung. "Anyways we're here, NamJoon hyung wants us to meet at his house, he wants to have dinner."

"Right that's what I forgot to tell you all. Dinner at my place at 6." Jin laughed and shook his head. "No need to bring anything but a big appetite because I've prepared a lot."

"Hyung that's in like 30 minutes." Jungkook pulled Jimin on his lap and placed a kiss on his tight cheek.

"Then we better get going." Jimin rolled his eyes as he tried to get up but couldn't. "Your fetus behind better let me go before I remind you which one of us is older."

"That's not what you were saying last night though.." Jungkook smirked as he fist bumped with Taehyung.

"You nasties get the fuck out of my studio." Yoongi said pushing them all out.

"You're coming too miste-"

"Mister mister~~" Taehyung sang as he joined Jimin and Jungkook.

"Do I have to?" Yoongi groaned. "I have loads of things to do."

"You mean sleep?" Jin raised an eyebrow. "You know Yoongi, you never did tell us anything about your dreams."

"Hyung.."

"Yeah I know, it hurts because of those nightmares. But there's been occasions when you fall asleep. Don't you dream something else?" Jin asked as he managed to pull the shorter out of the studio.

"I do, but I hate it.. J-Hope is not there." Yoongi sighed. "Anyways when does Namjoon come back from his trip to Gwangju? And what is he doing there anyways?"

"He got back an hour ago idiot." Jin facepalmed as he shoved Yoongi into the passenger seat and shut the door. He opened his side of the door and got in. "And he went to visit a childhood friend named Jung HoSeok. He got into an accident a few years back." He snapped his fingers and looked at  Jungkook.  "Remember when that train incident after we were playing basketball? He was involved in it. The boy is alive by a miracle. Anyways when that happened, he was in a coma for about two years. He began therapy and he's all good now. Namjoon went to see him compete in a dance competition." He took a deep breath and started the car.

"You just confused me." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"And me."

"Me too."

"Yoongi, the day before you turned 16, we were playing basketball. That day a train derailed or some stuff like that. Namjoon's childhood friend named Jung Hoseok was there and was in a coma for about 2 years. He woke up, took some therapy and he's all good now. Joonie went to see him and he returned today." Jin said slowly as he came to a stop.

"Man a coma for two years.." Taehyung trailed off. "Didn't you stop having nightmares about J-Hope after two years?:  he questioned.

"This is not about J-Hope!" Jin shouted and swerved a little. "It's about Hoseok. Anyways, Hoseok might come visit Namjoon here in Seoul soon." He smiled. "When that happens, don't be jerks okay?"