Chapter 10

Author's POV

"Hello, your drunk ass sister is lying on my living room sofa. Don't worry I'm gay so i won't touch her. I'll text you my address so you can come get her."

Hoseok looked at his phone and laughed. "I like his attitude." He opened up his messages and pressed on the location. "Looks like I'll be going to Seoul faster than I thought.. now to get that girl." He said as he turned on the ignition and followed the GPS instructions.

He arrived around 5:50. But he sort of fell asleep in the parking lot for about 20 minutes. He did wake uo however when his phone dinged as he had received a message from Shownu who had covered for him.

After he texted Shownu back, he got out of the car and looked up to the second floor. "Oh Jung Jiwoo, Jung Jiwoo." He shook his head and rubbed the sleep put of his eyes as he looked for the apartment number. When he found it, he knocked on the door for a few times and straightened out his clothes before looking down to his phone to reply to his friends in their group chat.

"What the fvck do you want?" A grumpy voice asked as he was still typing.

"Oh right, you called me last night, telling me that my "drunk ass sister" is here. So yeah." Hoseok finished texting and pocketed his phone. "I'll also lay for any damages she caused because she can be troublesome."  He said looking up making Yoongi freeze.

"Uh.." Yoongi said and shut the door close. He opened it again and watched Hoseok's wide smile and shut it close again. "J-ho..." he whispered. He quickly looked around his apartment to make sure it was presentable enough and quickly opened the door again.

"Uh, is everything okay? You didn't do anything to Jiwoo right?" Hoseok asked as Yoongi opened the door wide.

"I'm gay kid." Yoongi shrugged and closed the door after he had entered. "I'll be right back." He said calmly before walking to his room and changing into something nice. He walked out a few minutes later to find J-Hope playing  with Holly. "He likes you.."

"He's cute." Hoseok smiled. "The name is Jung HoSeok, nice to meet you."

"Min YoonGi."

"Do you know Kim Namjoon?" Hoseok asked as he followed the other male into the kitchen.

"Yeah I do." Yoongi nodded as he took out the Orange  juice carton and tried to reach for a glass.

"Here I'll help." Hoseok said getting behind Yoongi and pulling down two glasses. "I'm thirsty too." He whispered into his ear.

"Help your self." Yoongi whispered and bit his bottom lip. He pushed the taller male away and showed off a gummy smile. His phone began ringing and he immediately picked up. "What's up Zico?"

"Well aren't you up and early?"

"Shut the hell up and speak." Yoongi groaned.

"Right, so we're leaving to Gwangju today. Since i don't want to take a train or much less drive, we're taking a flight there."

"Why Gwangju?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok observed with great curiosity.

"Because thats where Chaerin wants to meet you."

"I'm taken though." Yoongi loiked at Hoseok who pointed st himself  as he drank some Orange juice. Yoongi nodded and rolled his  eyes. "I'm with my boyfriend right now."

"Right~ let me speak to him." Zico laughed sarcastically as Yoongi made a pleading face to Hoseok.

"Hello? J-Hope speaking." Hoseok spoke up making Yoongi's eyes widen. "Yeah I'm his boyfriend since a long time ago. I'd appreciate it if you leave him alone. Yes, okay Thank you." He said giving Yoongi back his phone after he had hung up.  "So uh.."